• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

rando14

Honestly we probably have the worst BA against basically all pitches lol

Except for jesus montero, he can hit anything

JDHarbs

CLWTQ9qVAAAaHD_.png

Perfection.

Lexxism

Monday is a sell-out officially

the hype is real

if this continues, maybe Rogers will open its wallet in the off-season. going to be a lot of elite starters in free agency this winter.
At least they know that opening their war chest will attract fans to watch the games. Hopefully they will do it again this off-season.

Silkworm

Kershaw looking okay so far through 4 innings. Of course Heaney is likewise in control of the Dodger bats. Maybe Kershaw will get some run support later in the game. *sigh*

Rollins batting leadoff is one of those things that should get Mattingly fired on the spot. I can't believe what I'm seeing.

.212/.269/.358. Batting leadoff. What in the actual fuck?

Silkworm

Holy crap, Grandal with a 2-run homerun. The Dodger bats have finally made meaningful contact in the 6th inning. Woo! Dodgers lead the Angles 3-0. That should be enough for Kershaw if he keeps pitching as he has the past 6 innings (maybe he can pitch a complete game as he's only thrown 88 pitches through 6 innings, but will probably come out after the 7th or 8th inning).

zroid

Banned
I read on twitter that the KC broadcasters were conspiracy theorizing about the BJs' offence at home. Is that true? because wtf, mate. classless.

Rollins batting leadoff is one of those things that should get Mattingly fired on the spot. I can't believe what I'm seeing.

.212/.269/.358. Batting leadoff. What in the actual fuck?

least he's not striking out every time like joc.. The dodgers don't really have an ideal lead off hitter

Hypothetically speaking, if the M's had made King Felix available before the trade deadline, would he have carried a lot more value than Cole Hamels?

Hypothetically speaking, if the M's had made King Felix available before the trade deadline, would he have carried a lot more value than Cole Hamels?

Probably. He's two years younger, under control for the same amount of time at only a slightly higher cost (with the possibility for 2020 if things go bad with his elbow), and a better pitcher than Hamels

least he's not striking out every time like joc.. The dodgers don't really have an ideal lead off hitter

I'm still pissed we traded Dee Gordon for pieces we used to get Howie Kendrick.

Not that Kendrick is bad, but the one player who could make this offense absolutely fearsome is... Dee Gordon.

2.9 vs 0.5 WAR on the season. Such a shitty move.

Top Bottom