• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT3| Only 187 More Days Till Opening Day 2016

I'm with you there in spirit.

I got enough gear on for three people

5N4xg0A.jpg

Gotta act like we've been there before and celebrate the right way™.

But I think there's a lot of mutual respect between the two teams and the two fanbases (for the most part). Hard to say that about too many division rivals.

Pirates are the only team in the Central I'd be OK with making a run in the playoffs

Feel pretty bad for them, to be honest. Third wildcard in a row for them, this time when they have the second best record in baseball

I am paying for my sins with this avatar. Just getting max value.

Edit: it's also what Frankie would have wanted.

FTR, Slappy is one of my fave ballplayers

quit playing around Frankman, I know it's you. I don't know why I didn't recognize you sooner. that rah-rah spirit style of posting that's masking deep pain and sadness brought on by being a Mets fan all these years,mixed with unhealthy amounts of anime.

Gotta act like we've been there before and celebrate the white way™.

But I think there's a lot of mutual respect between the two teams and the two fanbases (for the most part). Hard to say that about too many division rivals.

FIXED!

eyeless

i decided to stop watching when it was 3-0 with bases loaded, looks like i am the real winner here, will tune back in at the end of the game for the division celebration

at least a good low stakes way to confirm that tepera, loup and delabar can't be trusted just in case anyone thought otherwise

zroid

Banned
at least a good low stakes way to confirm that tepera, loup and delabar can't be trusted just in case anyone thought otherwise

I dunno. Tepera always seems good for an inning, then he shits the bed. He's only ever used in low leverage anyway so it doesn't matter.

Loup was ok. I don't mind him as a LOOGY.

Jays going to celebrate

Russel Martin is clearly not fat :p

lol @ Buck and Pat doing play by play of this and F bombs everywhere

Jesus, I don't know if it's because I'm watching it with Unblock-Us enabled (though I don't see why that would matter), but MLB.TV has been HORRIBLE for me lately. Constantly skipping back a few seconds, seemingly unable to get to HD, it's ridiculous.

My PS4 is connected directly to my modem, and speed tests look great. No idea what's going on, but man, it's annoying.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Congrats Jays!

1416241579_girl_drinking_champagne_fail.gif

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
is this man the biggest cunt in the world, or what?

79EPhS8.png

Pretty close. Look at the lineup they put out there, they weren't even trying to win. Gibby said he would have forfeited the game if the league would allow it.

Top Bottom