• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT3| Only 187 More Days Till Opening Day 2016

is this man the biggest cunt in the world, or what?

79EPhS8.png

Fuck Steve Simmons. What a prick

Also
https://streamable.com/hdm2

FOUR BEERS

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So I was right, Steve Simmons will be the first guy to write a dumb article after any Toronto team wins a championship.

"they won but they can't do it again"

Pirates are the only team in the Central I'd be OK with making a run in the playoffs

Feel pretty bad for them, to be honest. Third wildcard in a row for them, this time when they have the second best record in baseball

Eventually they HAVE to get over it right? Cutch is still young, Polanco is improving, Kang will be back (honestly losing Kang doomed them). They'll still be legit next year.

How is this Mets bullpen so abysmal right now? Are they not fighting for playoff spots?

They aren't the pen is set in stone. Hansel was the only one kinda doing that and he got ejected (for something stupid that wasn't intentional IMO). Parnell and Stauffer and EOF know they got no shot. Clippard has been due for regression for a while though which sucks that it's coming now.

Link

The Autumn Wind
This game feels like something out of previous seasons. Score early, then the offense goes ice cold while the bullpen blows it.

Caja 117

I really hope this yankees implosion end up with the Yanks not going to the postseason and waking up George from the grave so he can fire all these jackasses. What a pathetic performance down the stretch.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
haha I see you lastflowers :p

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

this team :(

Kawasaki was hilarious during the celebration. I didn't know that Japanese folks had bush parties, or knew about them.

I don't know where he thought they'd have a bush party.

Eventually they HAVE to get over it right? Cutch is still young, Polanco is improving, Kang will be back (honestly losing Kang doomed them). They'll still be legit next year.

Maybe, NL Central is gonna be a 3-team race for the foreseeable future. Maybe Reds even make some noise (probably not)

Their problem has been a total inability to win against the Central (especially the Brewers and Reds)

Bolsinger is such absolute dogshit. He almost looked like a good pitcher before getting sent down, aside from the fact that he could only go 5 innings. Since coming back up he's been probably our worst pitcher.

Anderson and Bolsinger are both complete crap. I'm just praying Wood can do something worthwhile in a pitcher-friendly park.

Cardinals didn't chill the champagne because TLR learned from winning so much that chilling it burns the eyes more

Cardinals even know how to celebrate The Right Way

Top Bottom