• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT3| Only 187 More Days Till Opening Day 2016

zroid

Banned
CQM059MUEAAvx7m.jpg:large
best bush party I've ever seen

It's fucking extraordinary how much I'm not looking forward to the Yankees playoff game next week. Like at all.

Jesus Christ, can they just give their spot to Houston or Minnesota? Because these fuckwits sure as shit don't deserve it.

Watching the Jays celebrate winning the ALE with my kids, 22 years after my dad did the same with me.

A few dusty moments were had.

Is Hutch really starting tomorrow? That's actually not a bad idea.

I won't get to see much of the game, but will try to listen to it on the radio.

Kazmir has been bad For the past five years. Why anyone thought he was anything other than a mediocre pitcher is beyond me.

Because A) that first part is blatantly untrue and B) he's been great for the Astro's until this last stretch where EVERYBODY has imploded because that's the nature of a young team.

They'll be back.

eyeless

the fact that they're starting the backups (and hutch) again tomorrow kinda puts a damper on this joyous day

the royals are only a game back after we just threw away the last game and there is literally no chance the scrubs will win tomorrow so if kc wins we will effectively have allowed them to tie it back up for home-field ('cept we have the tiebreaker)

kinda silly but bums me out a bit, i think we're the best team in the al and want the record to reflect that

Because A) that first part is blatantly untrue and B) he's been great for the Astro's until this last stretch where EVERYBODY has imploded because that's the nature of a young team.

They'll be back.
Until the last ten games he's pitched? That isn't a stretch. That's half a season. And you're right, he's a fly ball pitcher that succeeded in Oakland. Good idea bringing him to Minute Maid.....

http://m.bbref.com/m?p=XXplayersXXkXXkazmisc01-pitch.shtml&t=all_standard_pitching

http://www.sportingcharts.com/mlb/stats/pitching-fly-ball-percentage-leaders/2015/

I shouldn't say mediocre, I should say he's he exact opposite of a pitcher I would trade for as a person who plays home games at Minute Maid. That being said, we were stuck in a injury situation, and kazmir was pretty much the only high tier target.

Kazmir's gamelogs don't even look that bad. He's done fine. The Astros have just collectively imploded.
That latter part is def true too. I might have a big case of selective memory, though his last like six starts look like a rookie's first games in the league. I was working like 80 hour weeks in August and thus wasn't watching much baseball other than a condensed game or two a week.

decided to pick up mlb the show 15 with all the blue jays buzz,

first mlb game i've bought since mvp baseball 2005

though i have no idea what is in mlb the show 2015 since i couldnt find any info

Was pretty sure a guy in the front row was going to pick up the ball on Valbuena's double. The guy got lucky his friend yelled 'it's a fair ball'

the fact that they're starting the backups (and hutch) again tomorrow kinda puts a damper on this joyous day

the royals are only a game back after we just threw away the last game and there is literally no chance the scrubs will win tomorrow so if kc wins we will effectively have allowed them to tie it back up for home-field ('cept we have the tiebreaker)

kinda silly but bums me out a bit, i think we're the best team in the al and want the record to reflect that

They're playing well right now so I don't think it's a good idea to just take the foot off the gas, at least play them for five innings tomorrow then send in the scrubs, I would never start the scrubs, it's an insult to the game.

Top Bottom