• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT3| Only 187 More Days Till Opening Day 2016

zroid

Banned
Zaun still pumping Buehrle's tires for the postseason even now, lol

hopefully Tulo's shoulder doesn't explode

The second lefty thing is worrying, though.

I guess you'd take Buehrle over Loup in the bullpen? I don't know what's best there.

Loup has better stuff to get outs but he just can't seem to get anyone out because he makes costly mistakes, highly unreliable and that's not what I would want, best case scenario is you don't have to dip into your second lefty ever, you get to the seventh and just go right to Cecil.

Buerle is basically your long man if somebody gets destroyed early and you have to give your starter the hook. At least Buerle is crafty and somehow worms his way out of trouble, Loup right now just loads the bases for the next sap, he's not even a good situational guy right now. Anytime you have to go to someone like Buerle or Hendricks the team is already fucked.

Best case scenario is we can avoid putting the bums in the bullpen, but Gibby worries me, his judgement isn't exactly state of the art.

Line_HTX

I'd honestly rather have the Ragnors in because I can't stand Fat Albert Pujols.

HEY! HEY! HEY~

I dunno, I want to have the scenario where Houston takes the division to play out, unless Rangers win one more game. I kind of don't like settling for Wild Cards...

zroid

Banned
Ramirez looks like shit. The only Jay who didn't make hard contact was Pillar (ironically he got a RBI lol)

zroid

Banned
Hopefully he can get through 7, then I'm pretty sure he'll get a chance to pitch 2 innings on Sunday

edit: he's out? awww...

Top Bottom