• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT3| Only 187 More Days Till Opening Day 2016

For now, he'll be hurt by tomorrow.

giphy.gif

eyeless

THIS TEAM

runners on second and third zero outs and donaldson bautista encarnacion on deck

what a lineup, i'm not worthy
King_510b90_1566893.gif

orochi91

And Yates gets out of the jam, smooth.

You should be hyped right now.

THIS ISNT THE FUCKING LEAFS

Nah, saving the hype for WS if the Jays make it.

Going in with low expectations is the best approach for a Toronto sports fan, to be honest, a lesson I've picked up over the years lol .

Pleasant surprises are that much more sweeter.

Blue Jays will test the old argument that playoff pitching shuts down power hitting. Even if one or two batters have a bad day, there are three other power guys in the lineup.

Anything can happen in the playoffs, but I'm glad the Royals don't face them first.

rinse82

No.

Me not frothing at the mouth for the Blue Jays, like some of you folks, doesn't make me an attention whore.

Nothing wrong with having low post-season expectations for an unproven team.

Or you can, you know, just enjoy the ride.

I have no World Series expectations - the playoffs are a crapshoot. I don't know how long this is going to last so just trying to enjoy every moment of it.

cashman

Banned
So the Rangers are getting shut down by Weaver's rotting corpse huh.

Think he just likes the attention

Probably just not a very knowledgable baseball fan. Probably thinks it's like NBA playoffs where the higher seeded teams always win.

boxter432

Can't beat the Royals without Cain, Perez, Morales.
It's the Twins way to get shut down by journeymen soft tossing dorks like Chris Young.
And Molitor keeps giving the ball to Perkins who has been ridiculously bad ever since giving up a run in the all star game.

Pete Kozma has 107 PA this season and 0 XBH

The record is 124, so unfortunately he won't break it

I think it's pretty remarkable that he's been on the 25 man all season long and only had 107 PA

Top Bottom