• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Doogdogg

snowing in Cleveland

CfIS6K9VIAA5Bmy.jpg:large

Just wrapped up watching the Sixers get the worst record in the NBA. Time to watch the Phillies get the worst record in the MLB again!

;_;

Chris R

The way baseball is meant to be played: freezing cold and wondering if the game should be cancelled due to snow.

They are going to cancel for that little amount of snow?

Or is it because the ground is still partially frozen and they don't want players injuring themselves?

Will Mookie enter superstar status?

Will Bogaerts find a power swing?

Will Price have at least one year living up to his contract?

Will Hanley win a gold glove at first base? :)

Will Ortiz hit 30 HR's in his final year?

Will our pitching staff be the worst, or just in the bottom five?

Will we shock the world ala 2013?

Can't wait!!

Chuck

Still without luck

Can't wait!!
No, no, lmao no, no, yes, bot 5, no.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
braves to start their march toward their historic 162-0 season today. should be fun.

Sanjuro

Can't wait!!

No, no, sure, without doubt, no, no, no.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Hunter Pence's scooter stolen again:

Hunter Pence's scooter is missing. Again.

This time, rather than being stolen in front of a San Francisco restaurant, it was taken from the San Francisco office of the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

The electric scooter was one of several items taken in a Saturday night burglary at the nonprofit's office on Hawthorne Street, NBC Bay Area reported. Laptops and other items were also taken from the office.

Security footage captured two suspects entering the office and exiting with three bags and the scooter.

This is the same scooter that Pence had stolen from him in 2014. That time, the right fielder had parked the scooter outside of Epic Roasthouse on the Embarcadero, where it was stolen.

The scooter was returned, but Pence had already purchased a secondary scooter — the Giants player later decided to donate the returned scooter to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Pence reacted to the news of the missing scooter Sunday afternoon on Twitter, exclaiming "I can't believe it! It's scooter-gate all over again."

Even year shenanigans already underway!

3N16MA

Banned

Can't wait!!

No, no, no, no, no, worst, no

Line_HTX

They got caught hacking into the Astros database and found GUILTY.

They are the worst. They should never be respected.

Malo

Banned
Cardinals are an outstanding and model organization. They play the game the right way.

* Waves at nems*

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
He throws 100 with ridiculous movement.

No idea what they are thinking.

He had a terrible spring, probably what they are thinking

Or maybe they looked at the nats situation last year with storen and the douche, and didn't want it to repeat.

But I agree, I would have taken Giles as the closer.

Sanjuro

I really don't hate any team at the moment. I just have Goose Gossage tendencies, so fuck Joe Maddon and Orange Juice Stadium.

But what about all those home runs Mark McGwire smashed? Dude was the best! He was crushing balls and crushing all the nice single ladies in St. Louis. You can never take that away, bro! Best team in baseball...woohoo!!!

5au61JX.jpg

See? Want to talk about a team that does everything the right way? The Oakland Athletics!

Everything except late season trades, basic plumbing, anything to do with concessions, parking, or general stadium cleanliness and upkeep, and making money. Outside of that, everything done the right way!

I find cubs fans more insufferable than Braves fans.

Just wait until they win the World Series. We'll all be dreaming of pink hat Boston fan at that point.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Truth in advertising: I would hate more on the Cardinals, but it's pretty moot at this point. Everyone outside of St. Louis knows the team is trash. When you win the "Most Insufferable Fans" poll over the Yankees with 77% of the vote, there's nothing else to say.
http://balleight.com/2015/01/14/cardinals-voted-most-insufferable-fans-in-baseball/

lol

Astros with 3% of votes.

Then again, they haven't been winning so they probably will come out of the woodworks soon enough. :|

lol

Astros with 3% of votes.

Then again, they haven't been winning so they probably will come out of the woodworks soon enough. :|

A lot of it has to do with the brackets and the fact that this is over a year old. The Royals got obliterated by the Giants to kick things off, but we would have beat many other teams. Also, post-World Series win has to give us a solid uptick,

Top Bottom