• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

billeh

Forgot one:
image1.jpg

Parch

How much of the east coast is raining?

It's always bugged me how they schedule April baseball. There are enough warm weather parks and domes that they could avoid playing in cold weather for at least the first couple of weeks in April.

Chuck

Still without luck
Truth in advertising: I would hate more on the Cardinals, but it's pretty moot at this point. Everyone outside of St. Louis knows the team is trash. When you win the "Most Insufferable Fans" poll over the Yankees with 77% of the vote, there's nothing else to say.
http://balleight.com/2015/01/14/cardinals-voted-most-insufferable-fans-in-baseball/

I'd still go for the Yankees

Please beat the shitbirds today, boys.

lol, good effin luck

I love that we can all unite behind the hatred of the Cardinals.

Also, not sure if you guys know this or not, but it's an even year.

giphy.gif

SpaceHorror

Opening Day at last!

Time for the 162-0 season, BravesGAF! Sending off Turner Field with glory...

...and not bitter, bitter tears.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I'd like to give a preemptive congratulations to Max Scherzer for throwing the first no-hitter of 2016!

Why didn't Morales get signed earlier? I'm glad he's a Jay, but it seems like he should've signed before.

Also, why don't MLB teams trade first round picks like the NHL or other sports?

Loco4Coco

Really liking MLBN's new graphics.

Also MLB need to fix future opening week schedules. Too many teams with dome stadiums or teams in nice climate weather regions playing on the road.

How much of the east coast is raining?

It's always bugged me how they schedule April baseball. There are enough warm weather parks and domes that they could avoid playing in cold weather for at least the first couple of weeks in April.

Rain? I've seen snowflakes here in Cleveland today. It was 70 last Sunday. :(

Top Bottom