• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Sanjuro

I sold my other ticket to a crackhead for $10. That is enough for one more beer!

OcQSt4J.jpg

7yq9WQn.jpg

Beckx

Sanj just needs more liquid warmth.

I gotta a whole unopened bottle of Knob Creek. I can probably fly up to Boston and stop by Fenway before the game ends if you need it.

Sanjuro

I met a man with a Sammy Sosa uniform. I asked, "what's the deal?"

He said, "go easy on me."

"It's your year."

He ran away.

Beckx

The good: i figured out that if i switched to the old player, i could still watch mlb.tv on my chromebook (i'm using "watch" generously, in that i accept stuttering, buffering, and sub-hd resolution)

the bad: it came with a pop up stating that the old player will be unavailable on may 1.

well done, mlbam, well done.

seriously questioning whether i will pay for this product next year

The good: i figured out that if i switched to the old player, i could still watch mlb.tv on my chromebook (i'm using "watch" generously, in that i accept stuttering, buffering, and sub-hd resolution)

the bad: it came with a pop up stating that the old player will be unavailable on may 1.

well if the rumors are true, android apps are coming to chrome os soon, so you could just use the android app once support comes

seriously questioning whether i will pay for this product next year

Why not get a chrome stick or some other streaming device and watch it there.

Beckx

Why not get a chrome stick or some other streaming device and watch it there.

i do have options on the tv, but i'm working on things at my desk, usually watch on my chromebook for that. it's just mindboggling that this product is worse this year than last year.

well if the rumors are true, android apps are coming to chrome os soon, so you could just use the android app once support comes

that rumor has been thrown around for about 2 years now.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
18 year old Mike Soroka continues to roll through A ball. 7IP, 4H, 1UR, 0BB, 6K, 10-3 GO:FO, 1 HBP.

I'm not sure what his ceiling is (probably just a #3), but he's fun to dream on.

Chris R

Man, the Royals are going to destroy the Mariners tonight, I can feel it in my bones.

At least I'll have grilled food items covered in ketchup to enjoy :(

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
"Punch a hole in that mask."

I love this broadcasting team.

And I love Conforto in the 3rd hole.

Top Bottom