• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

saw this and thought of your user name/avatar. team i follow in NPB is doing a conan tie-in this year.

1_1.jpg

That's pretty awesome!

As for Conley, I'm glad they took him out at 116 pitches. If we are going to have any chance at a decent season, we need him to be healthy.

Ah no hitter broken up by a lame single. At least we will get the win though.

Peter GammonsVerified account
‏@pgammo
Some execs told Gordon was one of a few names on a list and there could be some more names out next week. Hope not, but nothing surprises

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
If we're being real though, and I had to pick one player to get popped for PEDs, it would be Syndergaard.

DireStr8s

The Mets are scary as hell. I pray for a mid season long flounder. If someone other than Bryce Harper & Murphy could consistently do their jobs , then the Nationals would actually be...eh, why bother

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
If I watch Alex Gordon's dumb fuck no hitting ass take one more first pitch like he's some kind of zen batting master I'm going to lose my fucking mind. You're a fucking hack, swing like Escobar and Salvy and maybe you'll put the ball in play you god damn nobody!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Top Bottom