• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Lunar FC

ROX WIN!

tumblr_n7f9inpiw11rr5hc3o1_400.gif

Talk is really beginning to intensify that Fredi Gonzalez is going to be fired in the next few days and replaced by Eddie Perez for the rest of the season.

Ozzie Albies has been promoted to AAA. It's happening.

2016 is going to be a completely depressing, shit-sucking season. But the future is bright and it's coming quickly. Albies/Swanson middle infield is going to be amazing. Aaron Blair looks like he's ready. Mallex looked good with 3 hits on Thursday. Mallex/Inciarte/Markakis outfield is going to be good. They need to dump Olivera.

Malo

Banned
Drunk post? Drunk post.

I'm about to hit a plus size homerun, that's more than Headley and our offense could wish for at this point.

* Fat bitches need love too Craig*

Welp. See you on the other side, rando!

this is the darkest timeline

See ya in a couple weeks.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Drunk post? Drunk post.

I'm about to hit a plus size homerun, that's more than Headley and our offense could wish for at this point.

God speed

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Talk is really beginning to intensify that Fredi Gonzalez is going to be fired in the next few days and replaced by Eddie Perez for the rest of the season.
1999 NLCS MVP Eddie Perez you mean.

Anyway, I like Eddie, I wonder how his in game management is though. I didn't watch much of the caribbean series this year. I suspect he is like Fredi and Bobby, aka not that great.
Ozzie Albies has been promoted to AAA. It's happening.
Niiiiccceeee. Swanson soon to AA I assume.

rando14

Drunk post? Drunk post.

LMAO I love this

Go get em Malo!!

Windu

mark bowman said:
Ozzie Albies has been promoted to Triple-A Gwinnett and Dansby Swanson has been promoted to Double-A Mississippi.
I think Albies is a full 2 yrs younger than anyone at AAA.

BumRush

I think is may have set a new Fenway record for myself. Got to the point where I was just handing people drinks. I mean, you gotta stay warm.

Awesome time as usual.

I'm a mets fan and fenway is easily my second favorite place to watch a game (out of the 12 or so places I've been). Great time always.

gamz

Cubs game is cancelled! Fucking sucks!

Bruce Levine ‏@MLBBruceLevine 2m2 minutes ago
Cub game cancelled. Make up July 7th

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
ESPN ‏@espn

Cubs' run differential: +79
MLB's second-best: +44 (STL)

That difference of 35 alone would be the fourth-best run differential in baseball.

Windu

braves lineup would have finally had the pitcher batting 8th.
#Braves 4/30 Lineup
N Markakis RF
E Aybar SS
F Freeman 1B
A Garcia LF
K Johnson 2B
T Flowers C
J Peterson 3B
J Teheran P
M Smith CF
Maybe Fredi is fearing for his job and is finally doing what the front office wants.

gamz

Lackey tomorrow and they are skipping Hendricks for the Pit series. Hammel, Arritea, and Lester lined up for the Pit series.

I like it.

bebop242

Lackey tomorrow and they are skipping Hendricks for the Pit series. Hammel, Arritea, and Lester lined up for the Pit series.

I like it.

Is something wrong with Hendricks to cause this, or is it just because he's struggling?
Any word on Bryant?

gamz

Is something wrong with Hendricks to cause this, or is it just because he's struggling?
Any word on Bryant?

Nothing wrong with Hendricks just better match ups. Without looking at stats Hendricks usually has trouble with Pitt.

Bryant is fine. He was up to pitch hit yesterday, so I'm thinking he's set for the Pitt series.

Top Bottom