• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Beckx

Power Pro 2016 has a free to play game on the Japanese PSN called Success Special - it's the basic character creation mode from the old games (you name a guy, go through his high school years increasing his stats, and if he's drafted you can use him in the real game).

ChTod83W4AUS_BH.jpg
ChTomrUW4AEbvpB.jpg

Once you've got a player draft the FTP game also lets you create a team and play CPU run versions of other players' teams. Here's my first attempt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRaLxzfHdg4 (for some reason PS4 clips seem to get degraded through compression...the game is much sharper than what got recorded)

ChTrFBjWMAEinmL.jpg

Something for me to kill time with until my copies arrive this week. If you get the game off PSN and want any help hit me up.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I turn on the game and it's 4-0 Mets, and immediately, they commit an error and the Giants score 3 runs. Fuck this, man, I'm out.

Lets make it happen.

Adam Rubin ‏@AdamRubinESPN 50s51 seconds ago

Michael Conforto is 3-for-3. He is hitting .415 (22-for-53) with 9 doubles, 4 homers and 15 RBIs in last 14 games.

:lol

Also not sure why Rubin is cherry picking stats like that. He doesn't need to. His line this season is great, granted he has been better recently but still he is hitting .361 with now 4 HR and 18 RBIs

:lol

Also not sure why Rubin is cherry picking stats like that. He doesn't need to. His line this season is great, granted he has been better recently but still he is hitting .361 with now 4 HR and 18 RBIs

Rubin also left out his hard hit rate which with that HR, is now at 57% on the season which is just ungodly.

Am I the only one who can't stand watching baseball at Tropicana? On TV that is.

Seriously, it and the team = watching paint dry

Nah I am right there with you. It is the only time I will not watch a game is if it is at that field. Also Minute Maid is up there but is cool to go to at least

Parch

Do they still got that guy who would heckle the opposition at Tropicana? The place was usually so empty that you could hear that big mouth loud and clear.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
2 PA in AA and Swanson has already reached base twice. HBP in his first trip, and an RBI double in his second.

edit windu!!

Top Bottom