• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

SpaceHorror

Ketchup will always be the GOAT hot dog condiment. Sometimes I eat hot dogs with ketchup and mustard (and onions), but if I'm having a one condiment dog I always pick ketchup.

jbug617

Banned
Oh man I'm nervous.

Major League Baseball is expected to announce in the next few days that another player has tested positive for the steroid Turinabol, a drug that was commonly used by East German athletes in the 1970s. The positive test is one of a handful being processed, two sources familiar with the cases told Outside the Lines, meaning it's all but certain that more announcements will follow.
http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/15458724

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
aSc21xY.gif
Benny The Jet Rodriguez would never put Ketchup on a Hotdog.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
i'm hoping for the entire rosters of the other 29 teams myself. The braves might have a chance at a .500 if that happens.

Chris R

Ketchup has a place on certain dogs.

Like when you show up to a BBQ and the person running the grill can barely microwave a frozen dinner so the dog you get is over done to the point of charring, and the buns have been sitting in the sun all day so they are dry. That's where ketchup can come in and make something pretty bad into edible.

Beckx

apparently there's a new way to detect that particular drug after a longer period of time

so yeah a bunch of dudes may be getting hit

Top Bottom