• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Chuck

Still without luck
RwkwEjt.gif

zulux21

last year there was a .gif with a player swinging and hitting a ball multiple times in that swing in a high speed camera quality view. anyone have that image?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
last year there was a .gif with a player swinging and hitting a ball multiple times in that swing in a high speed camera quality view. anyone have that image?

Dunno about last year, but Pence did it in a postseason game back in 2012.

zulux21

sad to see the royals come back and win it, but w/e they are 4.5 back and as long as the white sox keep winning as well there isn't anything they can do :p

sad to see the royals come back and win it, but w/e they are 4.5 back and as long as the white sox keep winning as well there isn't anything they can do :p

Except we face you seven times this month alone. Plenty of chances to shake things up. We just have to get the bats warmed up. Too much talent to not start knocking on more runs.

wbsmcs

I feel like the Jays have been getting really unlucky recently, no? Without getting too deep into the underlying stats...Bullpen finally got their first win and is now 1-7 I think and their record in one run games is like 2-7.

Last couple games they batted under .200 with risp. I think it's easy to see the runs they put up and the strikeouts and get scared their offense isn't the same as last year, but I feel like if everything just starts "leveling out" they'll be above .500 and close to first in no time.

zulux21

Except we face you seven times this month alone. Plenty of chances to shake things up. We just have to get the bats warmed up. Too much talent to not start knocking on more runs.

obviously by keep winning that implies win against KC :p

I mean if the white sox win the rest of the season obviously KC loses at least 19 more games can ends up 23.5 games back at best :p

I'm not saying anything is sure right now, just saying it's much better to be up by 4.5 than down by 4.5 as you can just focus on winning games instead of hoping the other team loses.

I won't count KC out of it until they are mathematically eliminated. really same for all of the teams even the twins as the AL central has a lot of talent in it right now.

Chris R

Mariners hold on here it's yet another series win... Have to be closing in on the total we got last year at this point.

I'm not saying anything is sure right now, just saying it's much better to be up by 4.5 than down by 4.5 as you can just focus on winning games instead of hoping the other team loses.

I won't count KC out of it until they are mathematically eliminated. really same for all of the teams even the twins as the AL central has a lot of talent in it right now.

That's fair. We were in the driver's seat all last year and it's a good feeling.

Right now we've got three teams sitting over .500. Teams will get hot and cold at different times of the year. I'm hoping our recent slump is wrapping up. I fully expect the Tigers to go on a tear in May.

Top Bottom