• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Westonian

At Wrigley right now. Goddamn Cubs are rolling and I just had a dog with mustard and onions. Life is good.
So, so jealous! It's been way too long since I've been to Wrigley. Sucks living all the way in New Mexico these days. Taking the family to see them in Denver in August though.

Chris R

If they are watching on MLB.TV, it is on a delay by a good minute.

I know ever since the same company took over the NHL streams... it sucks hearing my roommates phone buzz, knowing a goal is coming in the next 15 seconds.

Also sucks trying to keep up with whatever threads others are posting in :( Eliminate the delay, and get rid of blackouts and people will pay you the $100 or whatever to stream.

RBH

Another day, another double for #Braves top prospect Dansby Swanson. The @mbraves shortstop has 15 doubles now, most in #MiLB or #MLB.
https://twitter.com/grantmcauley/status/728416895259582464

White Sox had 15 baserunners in 4+ innings and managed to score twice if you exclude the solo homer. One run was scored via a bases loaded walk and the other one via a DP. That's gotta be a record,right?

Oh well,It was a hard fought series with the Red Sox, time to beat up on the Twins.

zulux21

White Sox had 15 baserunners in 4+ innings and managed to score twice if you exclude the solo homer. One run was scored via a bases loaded walk and the other one via a DP. That's gotta be a record,right?

Oh well,It was a hard fought series with the Red Sox, time to beat up on the Twins.

yeah, white sox should have ran away with this but alas sometimes things happen.

at the very least it was beautiful not watching danks pitch and ideally we beat up the twins again.

Giants give up another 10+ run inning lol

I fully expect one Giants player to get thrown at the next inning as well, so I will keep wathcing that trainwreck of a baseball game.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
rockies want to be in first place.
hopefully they take it and never look back as the rockies taking the division would be so much better than the giants or the dodgers :p
Trevor Story's 114 homers will lead them to October baseball.

BumRush

Mets always struggle against the Padres. Getting worried about Degrom.

I wouldn't worry about him just yet. He's pitched well so far, just not his old dominant self. Like a lot of starters, he pitches much better as the season goes on (and he's had a lot on his mind the first month of this season). He'll be fine.

Beckx

Jonny Gomes left the Rakuten Eagles to return to the US for an unspecified family situation. He had not been hitting and had been sent to the farm team, but had yet to appear in a farm team game.

Wonder if he'll be back.

it's official, he's quit the team and won't be going back.

Top Bottom