• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

zulux21

Total list of Blue Jays/Rangers punishment:

Rougned Odor (Rangers 2B): suspended 8 games, fined for fighting
Elvis Andrus (Rangers SS): suspended 1 game, fined for fighting
Matt Bush (Rangers RP): fined for intentionally throwing at Jose Bautista
Sam Dyson (Rangers RP): fined for aggressive actions
Robinson Chirinos (Rangers C): fined for being on field while on disabled list
A.J. Griffin (Rangers SP): fine for being on field while on disabled list
Steve Buechele (Rangers bench coach): fined for aggressive actions

John Gibbons (Blue Jays manager): suspended 3 games, fined for returning to the field after ejection and inciting further fighting
Jesse Chavez (Blue Jays RP): suspended 3 games, fined for intentionally throwing at Prince Fielder
Jose Bautista (Blue Jays OF): suspended 1 game, fined for on-field actions and post-game comments
Tim Leiper (Blue Jays bullpen coach): suspended 1 game, fined for returning to the dugout after ejection
Josh Donaldson (Blue Jays 3B): fined for aggressive actions
Kevin Pillar (Blue Jays OF): fined for aggressive actions
DeMarlo Hale (Blue Jays bench coach): fined, was acting manager when Jesse Chavez intentionally threw at Jose Bautista
most of those seem fair, only one that surprises me is Jose Bautista, I was figuring he would get 3 games for the illegal slide and inciting fighting.

Velcro Fly

so Kyle Hendricks is the guy in the rotation where we just refuse to do anything offensively when he pitches huh

also holy shit I remember Steve Buechele! Never thought I'd see/hear that name again.

Nice win for the Metropolitans and Thor was super as usual. I'm going to tomorrow's game and will pick up a jersey at the stadium. Not sure if I'll pick up a Conforto or Syndergaard one though. Hopefully Bartolo has a good game in him and the lineup is Campbell and Reynolds free. At least I'll get to see some Bart at bats. :)

BumRush

Nice win for the Metropolitans and Thor was super as usual. I'm going to tomorrow's game and will pick up a jersey at the stadium. Not sure if I'll pick up a Conforto or Syndergaard one though. Hopefully Bartolo has a good game in him and the lineup is Campbell and Reynolds free. At least I'll get to see some Bart at bats. :)

Before the season I bought myself a syndergaard and my brother in law a conforto. Seemed like the best two options!

Supposedly, Fredi found out he was being fired when he received an automated email on Monday night 2 hours after the game about a commercial plane ticket to Atlanta on Tuesday at 3:00pm.

I wonder how Atkins reacts to this. We're now well into the season and the team is beset by a myriad of serious issues.

Will he do the AA and stand Pat?

Or will he attempt to cash in on one of the aging vets?

Every once in awhile the Royals actually look like the defending champs.

The problem is keeping it going.

Yeah but.

rmPhYsI.gif

Top Bottom