• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Wader, check please.

nTxSePX.jpg

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
All right...home from work. Lets see how Peavy is doing tonight...

Xw22ahs.gif

Its a good thing bullpen basically had 3 games off recently.

Watching Barry Bonds take cuts in the cage during Marlins BP is probably more entertaining than actually watching the team play.

If the Marlins are out of it in September, they need to sign Bonds and give him at-bats.

The Marlins have three Interleague games in Cleveland in September. Use him as a DH.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Honest to God, just had a Dodgers fan tell me, a Braves fan, that I should be glad I'm not a Dodgers fan because of that team's bullpen.

???????????????

Joe

The Yankees are playing pretty good .500 baseball but it feels like they're on a blood-crazed rampage compared to that shit they tried to sell as baseball in April.

ugh...Duda has been scratched with back stiffness again. Not like he's been doing anything this season but this means another damn Eric Campbell start. He's terrible. Mets need a catcher as well as Plawecki isn't so good and d'Arnaud is made of glass.

Never been there, but is that stadium as beautiful in person?

It's far better in person.

If you ever get there for a series, be sure to get tickets in the top deck for at least one game. One of the prettiest views in baseball.

Pittsburgh is another stadium that's even more gorgeous in person. Love that yard.

gamz

It's far better in person.

If you ever get there for a series, be sure to get tickets in the top deck for at least one game. One of the prettiest views in baseball.

Pittsburgh is another stadium that's even more gorgeous in person. Love that yard.

Been to Pitt and it's stunning. Such a beautiful view and stadium.

Gotta get out to San Fran one of these days to catch a game. Also, friends of mine love, love the Mariners stadium.

Too many ballparks to see.

Top Bottom