• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Got me thinking about parks visited. Thinking back, I count 22 major league parks, 11 minor league parks and 13 spring training. I gotta get to more minor league games.

Been to Pitt and it's stunning. Such a beautiful view and stadium.

Gotta get out to San Fran one of these days to catch a game. Also, friends of mine love, love the Mariners stadium.

Too many ballparks to see.

Not having been to seattle's park is my secret shame.

gamz

PLEASE!!!!!! GOOD NEWS!!!

Jesse Rogers ‏@ESPNChiCubs 7m7 minutes ago
For what it's worth watching Jason Heyward move around you wouldn't know he was injured so maybe some good news coming.

Never been there, but is that stadium as beautiful in person?

Others have already chimed in, but yes, the stadium is absolutely gorgeous. This was my fifth or sixth time there and I'm always taken aback by how beautiful and NEW it still seems.

Still haven't seen the Giants win a game in person, though. :(

Wader, check please.

nTxSePX.jpg

RBH

e6156ad0-1f8a-11e6-a76d-df4b2aaaca52_YanksDO.jpg

OAKLAND, Calif. -- There were plumbing issues in the visitor's dugout at the Oakland Coliseum before the start of Saturday's game against the New York Yankees.

Several maintenance workers spent nearly an hour trying to fix a backed up toilet while a member of the Coliseum staff mopped up the standing water seeping into the dugout. Yankees manager Joe Girardi and some New York players sidestepped the mess as they made their way to the field for pre-game workouts.

It's not the first time there has been plumbing issues at the aging stadium, which was built in 1966.

In 2013, raw sewage flooded into the Athletics' dugout in June. Later that year, sewage seeped into the coaches' bathroom in Oakland's clubhouse. The following year the toilets backed up again and flooded the A's coaches room.

The two main tenants of the building, the A's and Oakland Raiders, have been pushing for a new stadium. The Raiders are contemplating a move to Las Vegas.
http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/1...t-victimized-plumbing-issues-oakland-coliseum

Malo

Banned
Katie Sharp

Most Starts 2 ER or Fewer Allowed, AL Pitchers:
Jose Quintana 8
Masahiro Tanaka 7
Chris Sale 7
Rich Hill 7
Chris Tillman 7
Danny Salazar 7

Tanaka is okay.

Macattk15

Mariners are legit decent. Such a strange time to be alive.

5 years ago if you told me the Orioles, White Sox, Mariners and Cubs would be in 1st in their divisions I would have laughed in your face.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Greg Johns ‏@GregJohnsMLB

Since April 13, Mariners are 23-11 (.676), second in MLB behind only the Cubs, who are 23-10 (.697) going into their game tonight vs Giants.

Top Bottom