• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Astros have made some really dumb moves. Letting Fowler/JD Martinez go, trading for Carlos Gomez, and trading for Ken Giles. Y'all were better off giving what you gave The Phillies to The Yankees for Andrew Miller.

When Thor is pitching just right

cL0CPiT.png

rekameohs

Banned
Greinke's looking really good again the last few outings. Painting the corners and pitching to contact for quick, efficient innings. Still gives up the occasional dinger when the location isn't perfect, but he's looking more like he should

Anthony DiComoVerified account
‏@AnthonyDiComo
The #Mets are sending Duda's back test results to team Dr. David Altchek for further evaluation, diagnosis. Collins: "I'm real concerned."

See you in September Lucas.

We boned.

jbug617

Banned
Ortiz robbed of a triple to complete the cycle. Hits a line drive into the triangle but bounces into the bleachers for a ground rule double. He would of had it.

Parch

Unlikely 3 of 4 against the Twins is a turnaround. Next 12 games are against either Yankees or Red Sox. That will test to see who's for real in the AL East.

KingBroly

Banned
I like the way the Nationals are playing right now. They're not out to lunch like they were last year, but they're over-exerting themselves.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Thor is the first pitcher in franchise history to have back-to-back starts of 10+ K's, 0 walks and 0 ERs.

I don't think Puig is ever going to develop the power and patience to become the player people thought he would be. The power part is especially surprising. He seems strong as an ox but he seems like a 20 homer a year type of guy.

I feel bad for Maeda. He's not pitching poorly, but he can't get any help lately.
The 25 minute delay had to affect him. Dodgers trying to get back in the game.

Dodgers radio getting all excited for the WWE PPV. They've been playing a lot of wrestler theme songs.

JT!! All tied!!

Top Bottom