• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

billeh

cubs-slug-cards.jpg
Can't get cocky yet, some AAAA baller is gonna hit a walk off pinch hit 7-run homer.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Honestly, I'd entertain the idea of trading Harvey while he's still actually worth something. Between his attitude and having Boras as an agent, I seriously doubt the Mets are able to keep him once he hits free agency anyway.

I only recall a handful of his stuff from the mid 80s, most of my familiarity is from watching a ton of old clips and games over the years from going through various teams' histories.

Do you remember when John McGraw stole the orange and black from Baltimore to take to the Giants as an fuck you to Ban Johnson?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Honestly, I'd entertain the idea of trading Harvey while he's still actually worth something. Between his attitude and having Boras as an agent, I seriously doubt the Mets are able to keep him once he hits free agency anyway.

A team would have to be stupid to trade for him now....someone get the Padres on the line.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm also real tired of Collins letting Harvey control the conversation. First in the World Series, again with him starting today. You're the damn manager. How about you manage and tell your struggling pitcher to sit his ass down?

Zobrist is a monster goddamn. So worth the $$$.

I wish we could have kept him, but he was always going to be a loaner. I love everything about his game, attitude, focus. Stellar community guy, too.

It's weird because Rays fans were legitimately cheering KC on the won it all for Zobrist. If the Cubs make it this year against anyone other than KC, they'll have my sword.

Beckx

‏@Kazuto_Yamazaki
Michael Wacha becomes the first Cardinals hurler since 1913 to give up 6+ runs in 4 or fewer innings in 3 consecutive outings.

‏@Kazuto_Yamazaki
His last 3 outings including today:

4 IP 8 H 6 R
4 IP 8 H 6 R
4 IP 8 H 8 R

so on the plus side, being the first to do something in 100 years is nice

DireStr8s

Nice play by Cabrera.

Nats broadcast had Murph's HR filmed from behind the ump. Never seen any action from that angle. It was awesome !

Beckx

Nice play by Cabrera.

Nats broadcast had Murph's HR filmed from behind the ump. Never seen any action from that angle. It was awesome !

PNC park (which has the best camera angles of anywhere, ever) does that from time to time. It's pretty cool.

Can we talk about Liriano's .348 batting average

somebody probably should've talked to the Dbacks about it before they walked Stewart to get to him.

Top Bottom