• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

I just don't see the Mets trading Harvey but I think Dombrowski would be all over it if he was made available.

Also what is up with ESPN and trading Yankees. They are playing pretty good now but for the past week they had articles about trading Beltran and Miller.

The Mets are not gonna pay Harvey. Might as well trade him. They should save all that money for Syndergaard. Syndergaard and Matz are the future. They can live without Harvey/deGrom.

That 2 strike bunt for a hit by the Cubbies right there would have me throwing my controller across the room if it happened while I was playing The Show.

zulux21

on one side the white sox will still be in first tonight no matter what happens.

on the minus side for the past two weeks the braves have been the better team >.>

hopefully they right the ship soon, it's really painful to watch right now :(

need a nice comeback win as the problems can all be directly pointed to that texas game where they gave up 8 runs in the 8th to lose 13-11. as that is when the white sox went into a huge funk.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Not that I'm complaining, but it's such a Dusty Baker move to keep Harper out of the lineup. Wouldn't it make more sense to do that on a day when you're not playing your closest division rival and the team you're most likely going to be battling with for a playoff spot all season?

BumRush

Not that I'm complaining, but it's such a Dusty Baker move to keep Harper out of the lineup. Wouldn't it make more sense to do that on a day when you're not playing your closest division rival and the team you're most likely going to be battling with for a playoff spot all season?

He's hitting sub .200 in May (even worse the last week) and Matz is a tough lefty. If I'm a Nats fan, I'm not that upset.

And of course, leaving Tanner Roark out at 105+ pitches to give up the insurance run.

Never change Dusty.

Beckx

Barnette threw another solid inning in a close game for the Rangers, ya'll need to think about him for the setup role.

edit: make that 2

NHale

Strop, Rondon and Warran have been great this year so.

Strop is very inconsistent. Never know which guy you are going to get. Rondon and Warren are the only guys I would trust in a 1-run game during the playoffs. Grimm is even more inconsistent than Strop even if he did great today for example.

If Andrew Miller is available at the deadline they have to go all in to try to get him.

Top Bottom