• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Nice! Mind if I ask what position you played?

Relief Pitcher. Would have stuck with it if A) The pay was a little better and B) my arm wasn't shot. Pecos league is a game literally every single day for 72 days in a row with like, one weekend off during the season. It's a slog.

He left the bag, that's a DP.

DireStr8s

Relief Pitcher. Would have stuck with it if A) The pay was a little better and B) my arm wasn't shot. Pecos league is a game literally every single day for 72 days in a row with like, one weekend off during the season. It's a slog.

He left the bag, that's a DP.

Thanks for sharing, man. Interesting stuff.

Ebbets Field Flannels also sells a Portland Mavericks t-shirt. Had to pick one of those up after watching that. It was awesome.

http://www.ebbets.com/product/Portland-Mavericks-1973-T-Shirt/T-Shirts

I saw this last night after watching it too! Torn between it or a Savannah Bananas hat.

DireStr8s

No problem.

Been thinking about making a thread about it, it was a fun ride, man (replete with me getting my first paycheck to the tune of $32 after taxes).

Oof! You should, man. Always enjoy that kinda stuff.

Wish I could watch this game. Hate Sunday nights on mlb.tv. Damn bonus babies & their rotten good ol' boys club handlers :p

Multiple people including me have already explained why your claim is bullshit, as far back as last November. You're simply a very bad troll at this point, doing nothing other than shitting up this thread.

At least in the heat of the moment back then, "rah rah domination" claims from Royals fans were more understandable. But 8 months later, you're just trying too hard, and yes, are self evidently wrong. No further bait from you will be dignified by a response.

You've now posted three straight responses with literally not a single fact or substance to back your claim. Pardon me if I'm not staggered by your ad hominem "troll" label or circular claims of self evidence.

You've explained nothing. But I'll leave you to it.

You've now posted three straight responses with literally not a single fact or substance to back your claim. Pardon me if I'm not staggered by your ad hominem "troll" label or circular claims of self evidence.

You've explained nothing. But I'll leave you to it.

dominate
[dom-uh-neyt]

verb (used with object), dominated, dominating.
to rule over; govern; control.
to tower above; overlook; overshadow:
A tall pine dominated the landscape.
to predominate, permeate, or characterize.

I'm done now.

dominate
[dom-uh-neyt]

verb (used with object), dominated, dominating.
to rule over; govern; control.
to tower above; overlook; overshadow:
A tall pine dominated the landscape.
to predominate, permeate, or characterize.

Appreciate the dictionary definition. Yes, the Royals did not govern the Mets.

Man, Bartolo is a bad man. And by bad, I mean good. He's sick when his game is working. And I don't mean ill!

Words man. It's almost like they have different meanings in different contexts, to include sports!

Wait.

Is that Jay Johnstone?

EDIT: it is!

96-495Fr.jpg

Top Bottom