• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Choomp

Banned
Atleast I don't have to listen to the ESPN crew any longer.

The less SNY Met broadcasts there are and the more I watch other games the more I realize how abysmal commentating around the league is. Like wtf is it that hard to find unbiased people that do some half decent analysis

Yep. Time for a new Closer. Familia has clearly lost it. I mean he is "saving" his splitter to reduce wear on his arm, dude, you need that pitch you can't get outs without it anymore people figured out your sinker.

Closers being so damn finicky, we should have had a back-up plan.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Yep. Time for a new Closer. Familia has clearly lost it. I mean he is "saving" his splitter to reduce wear on his arm, dude, you need that pitch you can't get outs without it anymore people figured out your sinker.

We'll give you Vizcaino for Wheeler and Rosario.

BumRush

He hasn't blown a save though. He's one of those closers (like quite a few, strangely) that can't come in a non-save situstion. Also, his ERA was 2.00 before this series.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Lagares
Cabrera
Cespedes
Walker
Flores
De Aza
Rivera
Kelly
Harvey

That is some lineup. Shades of last year.

Edit - Wheeler turns 26 today.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Adam Rubin ‏@AdamRubinESPN

Terry Collins tells reporters at Citi Field that he is concerned David Wright will land on the DL because of his neck issue.

Campbell is going to escape another demotion. Wright probably goes to the DL to make room for Loney.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Mike Puma ‏@NYPost_Mets

The "5 Guys" lineup. ... Including the pitcher, the Mets have 5 guys starting today who are hitting less than .200.

Fucking depressing lol.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
RBH, found you another one!

IWvpoyW.gif

Top Bottom