• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

RBH

BvNmVCxCMAAR_Pf.jpg

#Braves signed 35-yo RH reliever Dale Thayer to minor league contract. Opted out of minor league deal with #Dodgers earlier this month.

FTF

Harvey pitches his best game of the year, 7 shutout innings, but Mets can't score a single damn run...typical. Sigh smh :/

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Steve Gelbs ‏@SteveGelbs

Wright says docs think he has a herniated disk in neck. We will know more tomorrow after he sees doc again.

Win stats are so stupid for pitchers.

Somehow Liberatore gets the win for yesterday's game. For pitching 0.1 innings, allowing a run, and then being lucky enough to be the active pitcher on the bench while the offense saves the day.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Back from my seven-game suspension. Would crack open a Michelob ultra to celebrate but think it's best to keep it classy and move on.

Go Rangers! Should be a tough matchup vs. Indians (and especially tonight with Holland). Kinda exciting to see my boy Napoli in action again.

Back from my seven-game suspension. Would crack open a Michelob ultra to celebrate but think it's best to keep it classy and move on.

Go Rangers! Should be a tough matchup vs. Indians (and especially tonight with Holland). Kinda exciting to see my boy Napoli in action again.

No not that beer

giphy.gif

Cheers and enjoy the ballgames

Ethier_medium.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
So 2017 could be

Julio Teheran
Mike Folty
Matt Wisler
Aaron Blair
Tyrell Jenkins

🤔

Yeah, I like the look of that.

BFIB

triple-h-angry.gif

Dalton Pompey has injured himself again. Seems to have ran straight into the outfield wall.

I don't think this guy is going to make it to the MLB.

Might be time to trade him and Colabello to LA for Trout

Choomp

Banned
Win stats are so stupid for pitchers.

Somehow Liberatore gets the win for yesterday's game. For pitching 0.1 innings, allowing a run, and then being lucky enough to be the active pitcher on the bench while the offense saves the day.

Yup, Familia got the win the night of the Granderson walkoff despite giving up 4 runs to tie that game. Stuff happens, but yeah it's stupid, I feel there has to be a better way to give out that stat. It could maybe even be a judgement thing

Top Bottom