• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Back from my seven-game suspension. Would crack open a Michelob ultra to celebrate but think it's best to keep it classy and move on.

Go Rangers! Should be a tough matchup vs. Indians (and especially tonight with Holland). Kinda exciting to see my boy Napoli in action again.

Instaban material.

zulux21

With that lineup, and Harvey vs. Quintana, and familia in a 1 run game, who expected THIS??? Great win.

*waves*
I did I did.

Harvey has been bad so far but the white sox are making pitchers that look bad look very good.

meanwhile quintana typically gets no run support and ends up losing with the opposing team having less than 3 runs and his time having less than 2 so 1-0 was well with in expectations :p

either way... yay mets won.

I decided I am gonna be a mets fan now. can't be any worse than being a white sox fan lol.

Overwatch on pc is fun.

They need a baseball player though!

(anything to not think about how we lost to the braves)

The Braves actually have solid starting pitching now and they're really nowhere near as bad as the record indicates. A lot of their losses have been close games and they did have a really tough schedule to start.

The Braves actually have solid starting pitching now and they're really nowhere near as bad as the record indicates. A lot of their losses have been close games and they did have a really tough schedule to start.

so I guess that means the Twinkies are worse. Good, we can rip on them with no repercussions!

sorry lambtron

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Baseball Tonight ‏@BBTN

World War II veteran Burke Waldron throws out the first pitch at Safeco Field. (via @MLB)

rQRLhxt.jpg

Throwing heat. White Sox should sign him for the pen.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day

12th best SP fWAR over the last 30 days!

Would be cool if ESPN talked as much about the A's-Twins game they are broadcasting as they are the Warriors game that will happen across the parking lot later tonight.

Velcro Fly

Cubs pitcher leaving the game due to cramps brings up some bad memories of Carlos Zambrano talking about drinking redbull before games and then cramping up and having to leave.

billeh

Cub bullpen throwing a damn good game! Hope Hammel doesn't have anything too serious.

Their only "hit" was bullshit at best.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I've decided I want Arodys Vizcaino to be traded to the Dodgers for Alex Verdugo and Yusniel Diaz.

Make it happen, Coppy!

zroid

Banned
this bullpen has had among the fewest innings pitched in the majors, because the starters have done such a good job of eating innings. in spite of that they have blown leads at an absolutely staggering rate.

Lofuckingup

At least Storen had something go right!

And 1 game above 500! If this keeps up we may need to see a return of the naked dancing Jay.

wbsmcs

How the hell did the Red Sox go from Carl Crawford, AGon, Beckett to World Series to last place with Rusney & Panda to one of the best constructed teams in the MLB in a span of 5 years.

How the hell did the Red Sox go from Carl Crawford, AGon, Beckett to World Series to last place with Rusney & Panda to one of the best constructed teams in the MLB in a span of 5 years.

Good player development and not panicking and trading their top prospects. You can absorb shitty contracts like Panda and Hanley when you have guys making peanuts like JBJ and Xander putting in work.

Top Bottom