• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Mortemis

Banned
I still can't believe we pulled that off.

I tuned in right after game 1, which was thankfully right when the scoring started. What a night.

RBH

The Atlanta Braves acquired LHP Jed Bradley from the Brewers in exchange for a player to be named later or cash considerations.

Bradley was a first-round pick in 2011 but has never looked like a first-rounder on the mound, posting a 4.78 ERA and 308/154 K/BB ratio over 416 1/3 minor league innings. He'll turn 26 late this month and will try to get his career back on track in another organization.
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pl...news.asp?sport=MLB&id=6584&line=502458&spln=1

RBH

I had a great time looking at those pictures and then I stumble upon that shit at the end.

Hey RBH look over there, it's a wrestling gif!!

*grabs RBH's hot dog and submerges it into his soda

good, we don't want no dirty ketchup types grabbing hot dogs

this is why we lost.

kqK7fMe.gif

Ganhyun

The Braves are so bad this year the local rock station has been having its morning show members take turns rolling around on mouse traps for like 8-10 seconds while tomahawk chopping in the mornings after each loss.

Actually, I don't know if they are still doing it or not. Randomly heard it on my way to work one morning a while back.

Whi would have thought a snap decision would make the HR derby so entertaining?

Well the new format already seemed cool but with the weather coming in and everything, it was really cool.

I am curious if this year they go with the originally planned format or the one they altered it to.

Top Bottom