• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Chris R

Past years Mariners had ZERO fucking chance this game, this year we can at least make it interesting even if we don't win.

REALLY need to get our pitching in order. If our rotation wasn't shit we'd be the fucking Cubs of the AL.

When was the last team to hold an ASG that had a .500 record by the time they held it? Because it seems all the teams they've chosen to hold it blow major fucking chunks.

When was the last team to hold an ASG that had a .500 record by the time they held it? Because it seems all the teams they've chosen to hold it blow major fucking chunks.

I don't know, but we had the ASG during our 116 win season in 2001.

I have not forgotten.

Only made it to Holy Mountain last weekend ;_; I had the cask and the sour on tap at Safeco tho, Memorial Day fucked everything up timing wise (and I was not road safe on Saturday)

You chose wisely.

Allard

Waiting till the game ends but at least for now it feels nice being on the other-side of a lopsided comeback after that 14-2 comeback the indians did to us back in 2001. Still 3 innings left for the padres to do their own comeback.

Waiting till the game ends but at least for now it feels nice being on the other-side of a lopsided comeback after that 14-2 comeback the indians did to us back in 2001. Still 3 innings left for the padres to do their own comeback.

I will never forget that goddamn game.

7th Seager singled to right, Aoki and Gutiérrez scored, Canó to third. 9 12

7th Lee singled to right, Canó scored, Seager to third. 10 12

7th Iannetta singled to left, Seager scored, Lee to second. 11 12

7th Romero singled to right center, Lee scored, Iannetta to third. 12 12

7th O'Malley singled to center, Iannetta scored, Romero to second. 13 12

7th Aoki singled to center, Romero scored, O'Malley to third. 14 12

7th Gutiérrez singled to center, O'Malley and Aoki scored. 16 12

lol

I still remember that game. :(

Chris R

CCCWdw1.jpg

Only if the Ms hold on

Top Bottom