• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

How far we've fallen that we aren't hated anymore. This is the darkest timeline.

I have never really hated the Yanks though sooo.... yeah lol

It feels weird when the Yanks and Red Sox aren't in the playoffs. It's what I grew up with and just feels wrong without them in it

Waiting till the game ends but at least for now it feels nice being on the other-side of a lopsided comeback after that 14-2 comeback the indians did to us back in 2001. Still 3 innings left for the padres to do their own comeback.

I wanna say there's some sort of animated page, or flash page with the radio call on that as they're making their comeback, and it's entirely epic :D

Will never forget that game!

Mortemis

Banned
The one year Mariners bats aren't shit we can't pitch our way out of a wet paper bag.

Playoffs aren't happening :(

Can't help it when we have a garbage ass fielding team, featuring some horrible outfielders. Marte and Martin made the pitchers look better, especially Martin.

Chill with the doom and gloom, we're getting both back soon and things should look better.

Can't help it when we have a garbage ass fielding team, featuring some horrible outfielders. Marte and Martin made the pitchers look better, especially Martin.

Chill with the doom and gloom, we're getting both back soon and things should look better.

I'll refrain from doom and gloom, but head to head, Texas is the superior team. We just have to end up winning more games than them, cause I don't know if Martin and Marte is enough to beat them.

Mortemis

Banned
I'll refrain from doom and gloom, but head to head, Texas is the superior team. We just have to end up winning more games than them, cause I don't know if Martin and Marte is enough to beat them.

Right now, yes they are. Playoffs don't start in June though.

It's another thing though if you're saying the M's won't get better with trades this summer. Could be right, not like we have prospects up and down our system to get good value.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
*hands RBH a lighter

7MIbSPt.gif

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
30 for 30: Believeland was added to Netflix today. It takes a look into Cleveland sports and why people are dedicated to their (losing) sports teams.

Fox318

Got to watch the yankee game with my 92 year old grandfather talking baseball.

He was telling me of a time when he was out in California getting ready for war and playing some baseball on UCLA's campus and people were talking about some young kid named Jackie Robinson....

Also he we were talking about Ted Williams and what it was lie to see him hit live.

Top Bottom