• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

zulux21

hawk said sheilds would be in every team's rotation.

to be fair most teams would likely take him as a 5th starter even with the two recent bad outings.

I didn't expect him to do well today at all though.

though I believe my generous prediction was 4 runs over 5 innings :p

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Beltran for Wheeler.

JsPLHKw.png

zulux21

all right white sox 1 run down 10 more to go to tie.
do your best KC imitation and do it as that would be one hell of a way to fix the team :p

note: I know it isn't going to happen lol. at least they got 1.

zulux21

woot wiining run is at the plate... assuming that they plate everyone until he gets back to bat again this inning :p

dusty showing he is a way better manager than robin. his guy isn't as good as he should be so before he lets a ton of runs in (like robertson against KC) he is switching pitchers.

zulux21

keep it going white sox.
I know you won't fully come back, but late life is always good.

woot only 7 more to go.

three separate run scoring hits. nice to see, keep it going.

yeah they only get 4... but still they got 4 in the 9th when down by 11. that is a good sign for a sign of life and moving towards ending the crash.

white sox below .500 for the first time this year. ideally that will be all the lower they ever dip.

ha ha ha.

DireStr8s

woot wiining run is at the plate... assuming that they plate everyone until he gets back to bat again this inning :p

dusty showing he is a way better manager than robin. his guy isn't as good as he should be so before he lets a ton of runs in (like robertson against KC) he is switching pitchers.

You guys have a real shot at Gio Gonzales tommorrow. He has been rotten his last 2 starts.

e d i t: Papelbon, Solis for Andrew Miller

Macattk15

It is amazing I can tell off the first pitch of the game if we're going to get good Taijuan or bad Taijuan.

First fastball was 96 ... knew he'd be good tonight. When he starts 92 its gonna be a rough night.

Mortemis

Banned
Man Tai was so good tonight. That's what we need to see. Looks like our pitching is starting to turn it around after last week.

Let's hope Tai puts his bad May behind him and we see more of what he had back in April.

Today was the first time the Braves won a road game in San Diego since August 28, 2012. On that night, Kris Medlen threw 8 scoreless innings. Dan Uggla homered.

Top Bottom