• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeyman

groome negotiations are going to be interesting. he's been seeking $5M plus. red sox have $7M in pool $

7MQQmqU.gif
Don't mess with the Thrill!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Anthony DiComo ‏@AnthonyDiComo

With the 19th overall pick, the #Mets have selected Boston College pitcher Justin Dunn, who has started and relieved in college.

Makes total sense to draft a pitcher instead of a hitter.

BumRush

Anthony DiComo ‏@AnthonyDiComo

With the 19th overall pick, the #Mets have selected Boston College pitcher Justin Dunn, who has started and relieved in college.

Makes total sense to draft a pitcher instead of a hitter.

BC is my alma mater. Dunn is the one guy in the draft I knew anything about and he's really good.

Take the Twins lineup to the vet and put them down. They are absolute trash. I mean Koehler was striking guys out and the look on his face was pure shock.

Parch

Still amazes me how many players refuse to try and hit or bunt away from the shift. Lack of confidence or just incapable of doing it? If they consider themselves professional hitters, they can at least try.

Still amazes me how many players refuse to try and hit or bunt away from the shift. Lack of confidence or just incapable of doing it? If they consider themselves professional hitters, they can at least try.

alot incapable. they better start practicing. thats how you combat the shift

Top Bottom