• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Chris R

QJerh3h.jpg

c4jt321.png

#NeverTooLateToTank

You will once the Jays faced them later.

I didn't mind them from the get go. The white one with the teal piping looks sharp, so does the one in black and red with the big A on it. Really, what makes it any different then their old jerseys from the 90's and 2000's, which were just as colorful and are beloved?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Mike Puma ‏@NYPost_Mets

Plawecki to Vegas; d'Arnaud activated.

Plawecki got his shot and he blew it. Hope he improves down there.

New York Mets ‏@Mets

We have placed Jim Henderson on the DL (right biceps tendonitis) and recalled LHP Sean Gilmartin from Las Vegas. #Mets

Also there is rumor that Reyes is at Citifield today.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Who's ya Zach Wheeler this time?

Bickford had a spectacular debut at the A+ level with San Jose.

https://twitter.com/JoeRitzo/status/744647211162570752

Joe Ritzo
‏@JoeRitzo

Phil Bickford's day is done: 13 strikeouts in 6 innings. 2 runs, 2 hits, no walks. Retired 18 of 21 hitters. Remarkable Cal League debut.

2:45 PM - 19 Jun 2016

Adalberto Mejia's debut at AAA Sacramento was also good: 7 IP, 0 ER, 8 Ks, 4 H, 0 BB.

If Cain can't stay healthy I'm guessing we see Mejia within a month or two if he continues to do well at AAA.

BumRush

Plawecki got his shot and he blew it. Hope he improves down there.

Of the disappointments we've had this year (offensive woes, early Harvey, etc.) I think Plawecki is the biggest one for me. I had been convinced the kid could hit and he looked utterly lost 99% of the time.

Rosenthal is reporting the Mets are in freak-out mode and doing things differently, including now considering to re-sign Jose Reyes. They'd only have to pay him the pro-rated league minimum as the Rockies are responsible for paying the rest of his salary this year and next year as well as the $4 million buyout of his 2018 option.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Andrew Beaton ‏@andrewlbeaton

Zack Wheeler has had some elbow discomfort in his rehab and things are on hold. Not good, though not like the rotation is the problem now.

Nothing is going right for the Mets.

Rosenthal is reporting the Mets are in freak-out mode and doing things differently, including now considering to re-sign Jose Reyes. They'd only have to pay him the pro-rated league minimum as the Rockies are responsible for paying the rest of his salary this year and next year as well as the $4 million buyout of his 2018 option.

Oh Mests....

Frozen must be flipping shit rn.

BFIB

Zack Wheeler has had some elbow discomfort in his rehab and things are on hold. Not good, though not like the rotation is the problem now.

Your used to taking blows, which is why Reyes is headed your way.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Sabean knew what he was doing.

r5lR6H4l.jpg

Top Bottom