• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Andrew Beaton ‏@andrewlbeaton

Zack Wheeler has had some elbow discomfort in his rehab and things are on hold. Not good, though not like the rotation is the problem now.

Nothing is going right for the Mets.
Did we somehow win that trade?

Your used to taking blows, which is why Reyes is headed your way.

0NZO4.gif

gamz

Cubs send down Warren to AAA to stretch him out to start. No days off before the all star break so going with a 6 man rotation. I love the idea.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I'm just doing a little exercise to roughly rank my top 30 prospects for the Braves, and before I've even added the recent draft picks or the upcoming J2 signings, I think they already had a better list of 'spects from 21-30 than the Angels have from 1-10.

zulux21

With my tmobile credit I went with this
I have a big head so hopefully the large/xl fits well. worst case I like my hats loose anyways.

shame the credit won't cover shipping at all, but meh $5.99 shipped for a hat isn't bad.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I'm just doing a little exercise to roughly rank my top 30 prospects for the Braves, and before I've even added the recent draft picks or the upcoming J2 signings, I think they already had a better list of 'spects from 21-30 than the Angels have from 1-10.
Poor Andrelton

Top Bottom