• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Arrieta definitely shared his PEDs with Lackey

No other explanation for what he's doing this year

He also kinda sucks

143 wRC+ this year, career 113. And that's with a hip injury for like a year. He's pretty good. Butcher in the field though.

Choomp

Banned
What Strasburg got scratched? Now I'm not watching that lol

Ever since that Contreras guy came in and looked genuinely hyped to be in the bigs I've loved him. The Cubbies as a whole are tough not to like this year

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
The Mets are discussing internally whether to bring back Jose Reyes, their hometown star turned persona non grata, an industry source confirmed.

Newsday’s David Lennon and Fox Sports’ Ken Rosenthal first reported the Mets’ potential interest in Reyes, 33, whom the Rockies designated for assignment last week.

Thanks for picking wrong, Fish.

Jays:

200_s.gif

zulux21

I'm going to trust that the red sox can get the walk off here.

most likely, walk offs are kind of the white sox thing for the last 45 games.
walk offs for the other team that is :p

they have constantly been close enough to win just never can.

I say duke throws 5 pitches before it is over.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Rockies and Marlins set a MLB record with 8 all runs scored in the game being accounted for by solo shots.

Sitting behind the plate for Kershaw. Dude's amazing.

Nice thing before the game today. The umpires were around home plate before first pitch and all pointed and waved a salute to Vin who stood up and waved and saluted back. That was very cool.

Top Bottom