• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Beckx

It'll take a couple more weeks of Tolleson pitching like this to make a change since he built up a lot of goodwill last year. Personally I'd rather keep Dyson in a setup role since he can be used in the highest leverage situations instead of being chained to the 9th inning.

Darvish back in May?

RBH

0G4M1mH.png

Beckx

Now, I only have to wait.

Cfhmm-VUkAAiArc.jpg

Darvish and Tanaka join the available Old Boys this year. I wonder what kind of god awful FTP mechanic will be required to get them.

bebop242

Even in regular season mode we're still in page 2 fellas.

Also who did the Nationals schedule. No game on a Friday? Weird..

Watching various games this week, stadiums feel pretty vacant for opening week. I know weather and all, but still.

And yes this first week's schedule is wack.

clav

the baseball season is long. Having extra players that are good is always gonna help in the long term.

that being said the cubs can absorb it better than a lot of other teams. but you never want to lose a talented 23 year old.

Yes it is.

I said all of that as a fantasy owner, so even I'm trying very hard to look at the situation impartially.

clav

Are you sure it's not because it's during a working weekday game?

Can you move down to other sections then?

Day baseball is the best.

No class today and just cracking open my second beer. Good times.

Hopefully the Phillies can put it together today

Hit batter, walk, and an error to load the bases...

Oh Phillies lol at least I have no expectations for this season!

Just want to see Crawford up already!!!!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Fucking blackouts. How do I set the Mets as 'my team' on MLB TV? Because that will fix the blackout restrictions, right? Or do I have to sign into my cable account to get rid of it?

Thanks.

Top Bottom