• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

BFIB

Major concern that Schwarbs has a knee injury. I am fully expecting an ACL. Just an ankle sprain was too optimistic.

Too early to tell, but that collision looked rough. I thought the collision w/ Bourjos was going to knock Piscotty out for the season after their nasty collision, but he was back out a week or so later.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
0G4M1mH.png

What is NWO Sting's name? Ill change to that and start assaulting WCW folk.

bebop242

Major concern that Schwarbs has a knee injury. I am fully expecting an ACL. Just an ankle sprain was too optimistic.

Yea the fact that its reported that the Cubs aren't going to update his injury status until late today doesn't comfort me. Hopefully nothing major where he misses more than a month.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Starting to rain by the ballpark here. Supposed to rain through tomorrow, hopefully the games don't get postponed.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Neil is the Mets offense now. If he doesn't drive runs in, nobody else does.

Edit - Thank you, Conforto.

zulux21

top 100 minor league players... by NAME

a couple of these are great.

2. NYM 1B Dash Winningham - Columbia Fireflies (Class A)
6. MIA LHP Jose Jose - New Orleans Zephyrs (Triple-A)
7. OAK RHP Dustin Hurlbutt - AZL A's (Rookie League)
17. DET RHP Xavier Javier - DSL Tigers (Rookie League)
38. NYY RHP Icezack Flemming - Tampa Yankees (Class A Advanced)

seriously who hates their kid enough to either give them their last name as their first name as well, or name someone Icezack :p

seriously who hates their kid enough to either give them their last name as their first name as well, or name someone Icezack :p

Icezack sounds like a gaf username lol

Lkr

My friend with tmo signed me up for that free mlb.tv promo, and I was all pumped to watch the Angels only to realize this team is still just pure shit. 0-4 are you fucking kidding me I feel like we have had piss poor starts every year since Pujols came to town

BFIB

My friend with tmo signed me up for that free mlb.tv promo, and I was all pumped to watch the Angels only to realize this team is still just pure shit. 0-4 are you fucking kidding me I feel like we have had piss poor starts every year since Pujols came to town

Only $140 million left on that contract!

bebop242

Huh? Angels are 1-2.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Yesterday:

Mike Soroka (18 years old, A ball): 4IP, 4H, 1R, 1BB, 7K
Lucas Sims (AA ball): 5IP, 1H, 1R, 3BB, 9K

Today:

Mike Foltynewitz in AAA
Chris Ellis in AA

Tomorrow:

Aaron Blair in AAA
Sean Newcomb in AA
Max Povse in A+
Max Fried in A

I love this system.

J.P. Sportman is my favorite Giant Bomb quick look My Player.

It's to be expected. You guys are a couple of years out from being competitive.

Oh I know lol I have no expectations other than wanting the young guys to get some good experience.

Really looking forward to Crawford coming up later this season. We will be good in a couple years. I would like to see some progress next season but this season I just want to see some young guys get called up and play for fun with no worries

BumRush

Oh I know lol I have no expectations other than wanting the young guys to get some good experience.

Really looking forward to Crawford coming up later this season. We will be good in a couple years. I would like to see some progress next season but this season I just want to see some young guys get called up and play for fun with no worries

When does Howard come off the payroll? That's an albatross.

Top Bottom