• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Batflips for every occasion. I think a bat flip should be a mandatory rule of baseball. Where whether you walk, strikeout, get a hit, hit a HR or get hit by a pitch the batter should be required to bat flip

Batlfips on called strikes though?

Entering the on deck circle batflips?

Eating a burgizza batflip?

Dropping a stadium deuce batflip?

Batlfips on called strikes though?

Entering the on deck circle batflips?

Eating a burgizza batflip?

Dropping a stadium deuce batflip?

ezgif-3844963410.gif

Lunar FC

So whats up with the padres logo and unis. They have a new logo but are still using their old one on their unis. Also, why do they have All-Star game on their unis? Is this just a thing I've never noticed before?

So whats up with the padres logo and unis. They have a new logo but are still using their old one on their unis. Also, why do they have All-Star game on their unis? Is this just a thing I've never noticed before?

the all star game will held in Petco park this year

Yeah the new ones are alts.

As for the ASG thing, well, what the hell else are San Diego baseball fans supposed to be excited about this year?

BFIB

Don't even need a flip. Just eyeball your HR and lightly toss that baby aside. The Cardinal Way of hitting a homerun.

101705_pujols_v3_5reas0e8.gif

zulux21

3 runs in the first seems about right for danks :/ still wish he got hurt before the start of the season. addition by subtraction >.< (the white sox have 3 pitchers in the minors as good if not better than him :/)

that being said my catcher should have just drilled the player in the back. much like the astros the other day the player was running inside the line.. and much like the other play the white sox threw it away thanks to it.

no confirmation on injury yet but it is at least bad enough he is going on the DL
Schwarber set to go on disabled list

This new player is such a hunk of shit. Waiting on the commercial screen for quite a while, start thinking "wow that's a long break".

Click refresh and oh the bases are loaded and 2 outs.

Everything technology can take a flying leap right now.

zulux21

This new player is such a hunk of shit. Waiting on the commercial screen for quite a while, start thinking "wow that's a long break".

Click refresh and oh the bases are loaded and 2 outs.

Everything technology can take a flying leap right now.

do you have an adblocker on?
turns out the new player is designed to run like absolute garbage with an adblocker on. without one it runs okayish...

zulux21

gah....
this is one of those games that I can already tell is going to end very very poorly.

I'd be surprised if the white sox score more than 2 runs and if the Indians score less than 6.

hopefully I am wrong, but just don't have a good feeling today.

zulux21

austin jackson has no freaken clue how to line up for a throw.
I think i miss eaton in center as he at least knew how to line up behind a high pop flight and basically be running in when he caught it to get extra momentum on his throw.

HA HA HA
the guy on first was out by a mile even though he couldn't steal second because there was someone in front of him.
this team looks bad right now. nothing like the team I was watching before this series >.<;

i see Joc playing today against RH Cain

hell probably sit tomorrow against bum

speaking of playing today whats the weather like up in SF.. its trying to rain here

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
i see Joc playing today against RH Cain

hell probably sit tomorrow against bum

speaking of playing today whats the weather like up in SF.. its trying to rain here

See my post from earlier this afternoon, light rain started near the ballpark around lunch time. Possible rain tonight through tomorrow.

Brad Lidge still has nightmares about this.

I feel like part of me died with this homer too.

I was at that game. The noise level was probably the loudest I'd ever heard previously at the park. It was amazing, the crowd. It was like some form of Kinetic motion. Our pain, the fucking heat of the summer, all those shitty losses to the Braves in the Dome, it was all leading towards this World Series appearance. Just three more outs. Meanwhile the crowd is uniformly counting all strikes, all balls, popups, nose-picks. We're High-Fiving anyone else in the stands. I hugged some older gentleman. Everyone displays they know how to count by showing how many outs were left on their fingers.

"We got this," I think to myself. Lights out Lidge will do what my youth's favorite player wasn't able to do for the stros: We're going to make it to the World Series.

Then Puggles up to bat. I'm a bit more nervous now...men on....best hitter in the game up. But it couldn't happen, no no no, it couldn't happen. Then he swung the bat.

The silence was imperturbable, except by one man. My pops turned to me and quietly whispered, "now you know what it feels like to be a Red Sox fan".

Shouldn't feel too bad, Cards laid an egg on Game 6 paving the way for the Astros. Man, that was a fun rivalry.

Pops later mentioned that he wasn't worried because of Oswalt, but I don't trust that cynical bastard (my pops) at all.

Top Bottom