• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Tune in to see that the Sox are already down 2 runs.

Can't say this isn't what I expected.

Swihart looks like he's struggling mightily to catch these knuckleballs from Wright

Chase17

Swihart looks like he's struggling mightily to catch these knuckleballs from Wright
It's not a Red Sox game if we are not down multiple runs within the first two innings.

Unless Price starts of course.

wbsmcs

Don't worry...gonna need a lot more than 2 runs when the GOAT Gavin Floyd comes in to pitch the 7th & 8th.

You can either be mediocre to bad for the next decade with 1 great player or you can rebuild, be terrible for 1-3 years, grow the prospects, select high the in the draft and then you're the next Astros or Cubs.

I wonder how the 30 Baseball teams are currently ranked from best to worst?

RBH

Ender Inciarte to the DL. Mallex Smith pulled from his game immediately after.

HMMMMM

rqA69mG.gif

At only 24 years old Mike Trout is already on a trajectory where, if he stays healthy, he ends up one of the games all-time greats...

The Angels, at any point, would be dumb to trade him.

Not only is he literally the best baseball player in the world but he also sell tons of tickets, luxury boxes, TV commercials, and he also creates thousands of young Angels fans that will be fans for life.

I agree. If Trout goes, it'll be a huge blow to the Angels as a whole.

Hellickson perfecto. Why not

As for the Angels and Trout... Watch attendance plummet with a couple 90 loss seasons with or without him. Definition of fair weather fanbase in Anaheim.

Cardinals just hit a three run Homer & are now 4-1 against the Braves.

For the Angels and Trout... Watch attendance plummet with a couple 90 loss seasons with or without him. Definition of fair weather fanbase in Anaheim.

Though why spend a lot of money wasting gas by driving (or going through public transportation) to the stadium, & buying a game ticket to attend a game when your team is going to most likely lose?

Though why spend a lot of money either wasting gas driving or going through public transportation along to the stadium, & buying a ticket to attend a game when your team is going to mostly lose?

Right. So get a huge return for trout build a winner and start selling the place out again.

The Angels will never trade him, but they really should. Oh well, Angel fans are used to misery for most of the teams existence.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
When will the Braves win their First Game? Schedule through the end of May. Have a chance i guess against the marlins. But I'm going to guess Dbacks in early May.

0-2 vs Nationals
0-2 vs Cardinals (losing 4-1 currently)
4 @ Nationals
3 @ Marlins
3 vs Dodgers
3 vs Mets
2 vs Red Sox
2 @ Red Sox
3 @ Cubs
3 @ Mets
3 vs Dbacks
3 vs Phillies
3 @ Royals
4 @ Pirates
3 @ Phillies
3 vs Brewers
3 vs Marlins
4 @ Giants

Realmuto making some plays behind the plate today.

growin up in South Florida my entire life. was following the Marlins religiously illl the Miami thing.... still kept rolling with it, reluctantly.

I hopped on the Astros bandwagon last year. I'm on it till Loria dies or sells. I've been on the Marlins messageboard for ~10 years . that kept me interested. there was a community. but im so so so so so done at this point.

go Astros.

I'm guessing it was the firing of Hutton that did you in. It sucks not having him on the broadcast this year. :(

GOAT Met unis. Would never dare to call guys wearing these jerseys Mests. These are the damn Metropolitans the way they are supposed to look.

Edit: wow they really got every stitch on these Mets unis right. Amazing attention to detail.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
GOAT Met unis. Would never dare to call guys wearing these jerseys Mests. These are the damn Metropolitans the way they are supposed to look.

Edit: wow they really got every stitch on these Mets unis right. Amazing attention to detail.

Love those racing stripes. I wished they'd incorporate those on their current unis.

Top Bottom