• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

lol. Announcers not knowing what Planet Comic Con is or what cosplay is on Fox Sports Kansas City.

Anyway that shirt would be neat. The comic themed Royals shirt they'll give away.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Max Povse pitching against the best line-up in the minors: 6ip, 1h, 0r, 1bb, 7k, 6:2 go:fo.

We really do have All the Pitching.

Not like this. It was pretty golden for me the past two seasons. Went pure garbage right around the time T-Mobile moneyhatted MLB to sell people on their horrible cell coverage.

Borderline unusable the last two days.

Ugh. Looks like MLB should've gotten with someone like either AT&T or even Sprint.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Cain lookin sharp out there.

Also thrilled MLB.TV has added commercials now. Or should I say commercial. Love watching the same fucking add between every half inning.

Holy shit, MLB.TV on the PS4 has been dogshit these past few days. Constantly logs me out, says no connection to MLB Network, and sometimes the app loads and says "no games scheduled" while games are definitely being played. Anyone else having these issues?

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
i haven't had a problem with MLB.TV. /shrug

Xbox One
Windows 10 - Microsoft Edge
Android - At Bat App.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
The current record for players successfully arguing a pitch with an ump is now 0 for 472288547.

Sano liked his chances.

RBH

I had just turned on the TV when Winkler was pitching, and Chip and Joe were raving about how well he was pitching, especially after coming back from Tommy John surgery in 2014, and how he's looked like the best person in the bullpen so far.

So I turn the TV off, and a few minutes later, Winkler apparently blows his arm out.

Terrific

Top Bottom