• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

JDeluis

I'm using Unlocator to get around the blackout restrictions. $5 monthly. They have a free trial, so you can test it.

I use that at home in Los Angeles with my Apple TV and PS3, but that doesn't work on the iPhone. I'm on vacation In Las Vegas right now.

Maybe it's better I didn't see the Dodgers bullpen implode again. Chris Hatcher was great in the second half of last season and the postseason. Hopefully he come back to form.

Rivitur

Banned
I use that at home in Los Angeles with my Apple TV and PS3, but that doesn't work on the iPhone. I'm on vacation In Las Vegas right now.

Maybe it's better I didn't see the Dodgers bullpen implode again. Chris Hatcher was great in the second half of last season and the postseason. Hopefully he come back to form.
The work around requires GPS and VPN on mobile don't it?

I tried to make it work but at bat just told me it couldn't find my location :(

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Thor is scary good.

Your phone's GPS betrays you. I think you have to sign up for their mobile DNS service.

I can't believe I can't even watch the Dodgers game in Las Vegas due to blackout restrictions. So freaking stupid.

I can't watch any games that involves either the Orioles or the Nationals (that means no Braves or the Red Sox for a while).

I wonder why MLB.TV thought that blacking out games was a terrific idea.

next year. and the Red Sox better give A-Rod a nice Louis Vuitton bag.

louis-vuitton--Louis_Vuitton_Series4_Campaign_2_DI3.jpg

Top Bottom