• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

It proves my point that as long as Rogers controls the message, then nothing of any substance or anything too boat-rocking will be said.

Pretty much. I'd be shocked if I heard a Sportsnet personality be critical of Rogers NHL deal.

I guess McCown is the most likely to shit on it.

Pretty much. I'd be shocked if I heard a Sportsnet personality be critical of Rogers NHL deal.

I guess McCown is the most likely to shit on it.

Which is why for ANYTHING about Rogers owned teams, you use the official reporters for any late breaking news, and various blogs for actual analysis / opinions.

Yea he is always composed at the plate. I never see him miss the way guys like Smoak do. Excited to have him as the 2B for years to come.
I was scared Shatkins would trade him before the deadline, they kept suggesting that on 590, he's the answer at second base, can't imagine how we got by with Goins at 2B last year, great D, zero bat.

Wilner was once suspended for asking Cito the wrong questions.
Wilner doesn't really care about recent trends, he looks at career average and that's all he ever goes with, that's why he defends Gibby's bullshit lefty v lefty matchups rather than actually the quality of the players you're putting in the situation.

The Weekend of a Lifetime.

A stoic, gray-haired man rips a baseball off the fence in Colorado. Though more than forty years have tried to take their toll on him, his legs are still there. As he rounds second, his torso appears to float, unmoving, while his legs seem to grow in length, allowing a stride longer than should be possible.

As he strides, I remember it all - The MVP, 262 hits, gold gloves, walking off Mariano Rivera, Something Out of Star Wars.

One thousand miles from Denver, James Paxton is on the ground, grasping desperately at his left elbow. After years of injury and underperformance. After being drafted in the first round, failing to sign with Toronto, planning to return to school and being told by the NCAA "No. You don't get to play anymore." After working to conquer his weight struggles, his mechanical struggles, James Paxton has finally found the success that seemed to perpetually dangle in front of him. He struck out Mike Trout, an alien sent from the planet of superhumans who invented baseball to remind us of our fallow mortality, four times.

At 107 pitches Scott Servais let Paxton start the 9th, and Andrelton Simmons' line drive not only found Paxton, but the very tip of his elbow. A crowd ready to celebrate three days of joy, shocked into silence. It's never, ever easy.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
David
‏@dreske42

AJ Pierzinski just gave this ball to a fan behind me @ShtBallPlayrsDo @espn
CpYYwUWWEAAiiw1.jpg

Mortemis

Banned
M's win! Nice to see a win not dependent on homers. Kuma's been pitching really good lately, wonder what the Dodgers saw wrong. Works out for me though!

Mortemis

Banned
His arm is a ticking time bomb.

You don't throw a hard splitter for that long and have an okay elbow.

True, still if he finishes this season the way he's pitching he'll have outplayed his two year contract. Here's hoping he's still got another year in him though.

You're good people. Beat those Tigers for us. :)

They'll try for sure. ;) #ProsperityInTheCleve

I think that's what BG and y'all say.

Top Bottom