• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I wouldnt expect a swanson or aibies call up. Mississippi will be in the playoffs and trying to win a championship. So maybe late sept call up.
Back-up catchers are good to have and the Braves system is definitely thin on them.
Yep. Didnt expect them to ge anything for Aybar anyway.

Windu

mbowman twitter said:
The Braves will promote Dansby Swanson to Atlanta tomorrow. Ozzie Albies will not be promoted.

Albies will most definitely come up when the rosters expand. He'll be up sooner if they can trade either Beckham or d'Arnaud.
no way they can get anything of value for those two.

Windu

one thing i could see, they feel Swanson is the one that is ready and Albies not. Swanson's biggest problem imo was that its his first full season and he just has gotten tired down the stretch. But, probably just don't have room for Albies at 2B right now. /shrug.
Aybar just got flipped into a maybe-kinda-if-you-squint prospect, so anything is possible.
heh true.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
The best way to clear the roster crunch would probably be to get a Markakis trade done, then Kemp->RF, Peterson->LF.

Marz

Lol at Didi Gregorious being the best power hitter on the Yankees.

I miss the Soriano-Giambi-Matsui-Sheffield days:(

SaintR

Damn you Yankees....I cut the cord this year to a degree...I was resigned to just reading and occasionally listening to baseball. You going to make me actually pay for Yes....

ISOM

Damn you Yankees....I cut the cord this year to a degree...I was resigned to just reading and occasionally listening to baseball. You going to make me actually pay for Yes....

tumblr_mreczsWyFw1r8nxtno1_400.gif

me too.

Malvingt2

David O'Brien ‏@DOBrienAJC
#Braves boss Hart says Swanson 'not quite ready' but doesn't expect him to be 'overwhelmed' in MLB

Top Bottom