• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Walk off inside the park HR . Saunders couldn't make the play at the wall and Upton Jr slipped trying to throw the ball back to the infield.

Also gave up the tying HR in the 9th.

Fuck. How did our farm system get to the point that we don't have any amazing outfield prospects?

If we don't get healthy faster are watching the post season on TV. Gibbons is way too lazy/apathetic of a manager to actually manufacture runs.

Saunders is less of an issue on that play. Where was Melvin to back up his man? That ball was in the air for a while. Melvin should have been there a lot faster than he was.

Embarrassing.

The second the ball dropped it was game over. It took the flukiest bounce off the wall and away from both defenders.

The salt from this post is Excellent. :)

No salt. Toronto isn't even going to make the playoffs. Cleveland is just an above average team in a division that could be won by a good AAA team. They would be a 4th place team in the AL East and a third place team in the AL West.

They are the least chunky kid at fat camp.

Friggz

CqRcXC1XEAQsGYp.jpg

Jays Win = Jays are amazing! World Series! Can't be beat!

Jays Lose = Jays are terrible! Fire everyone! They'll never win again!

Changes back and forth daily. Check yourselves GTA fans!

Graveman shuts out the Sox? Contract the team. Close the city of Chicago.

Jays Win = Jays are amazing! World Series! Can't be beat!

Jays Lose = Jays are terrible! Fire everyone! They'll never win again!

Changes back and forth daily. Check yourselves GTA fans!

Graveman shuts out the Sox? Contract the team. Close the city of Chicago.

I mean, the way they lost sucked, but I am not worried.

Welcome to bandwagon city though.

----

That thread on Nintendo selling the Mariners is not only old, but also filled with stupid opinions.

Velcro Fly

Imagine being a Cub fan and sitting out there for 6 hours in the rain and cold (and rain again) to blow a lead (again) in the 8th inning and then have Asshole come in and get knocked around for the loss.

Oh well get em' tomorrow I guess.

Top Bottom