• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Astros win again. Please let the offense stay hot.
Yep, I was expecting the worst after the first game of the series and the first inning yesterday. In the end...
qiSUAbR.gif

Chris R

Tacoma needs to fix my DHL while they are at it :( Hoping a trip to the Minors is exactly what he needs to turn his shit around.

Mortemis

Banned
The way they turned around Zu, I got full faith. DHL just needs some constant playing time to get his rhythm back. Must suck slumping and only playing a few times a week.

I want Seattle to win the WC if only because I think after seeing the Jays get the monkey off their back last year, the M's can do the same.

I also think we might see another cinderella story ala the 2014 Royals coming from the Mariners.

Velcro Fly

Really liked what I saw out of Montgomery and Cahill tonight. Got 9 good innings out of them combined to save the rest of the bullpen.

gamz

Really liked what I saw out of Montgomery and Cahill tonight. Got 9 good innings out of them combined to save the rest of the bullpen.

Nice easy win. They really needed that win to rest the pen.

I think the Cubs have a gold nugget with Montgomery. He may be that controllable young starter they've been searching for. Real good stuff.

Hopefully Hammel can go deep today and give them more rest. I can't believe how improved Bryant has been this year over last. Damn, this kid is so damn special. I can't see him not winning the MVP this year.

MN is at 28 games. Clinch early and rest.

edit: Also, the Cubs fans have taken over Coors. Holy crap!

I have been missing a lot of games lately.

Sanchez demoted to Class A?

lol

I am assuming they had an option on him and needed bullpen help?

Edit: Down for 10 days. Give him a bit of a break.

Top Bottom