• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

BigAT

Sanchez!

shLnv7r.gif

I didn't say "top." I don't remember what I was thinking, but I know Swanson wasn't involved.

and what I said was if Atlanta offered their top five would that be enough for Trout?
what does it take to get the Angels of thinking of parting with Trout?
edit: the fuck mariners? stay being bad. oh who am I kidding? it's Swarzak.

rekameohs

Banned
Kendrick and Hall are the problem. They've been perpetuating this shit for a decade and their "friends of the fans" persona that they've put on all these years to sweep off their bullshit has completely eroded away to their real inept selves.

TLR and Stewart are just their latest blunders; it'll continue as long as they're at the top.

Hamilton signed a 5 year, $125m contract with a $10m signing bonus with the Angels in 2013.

He made 993 plate appearances with the Angels.

For every plate appearance, Hamilton made, roughly, $136,000.

The only place Puig remains forever loved is MLB: The Show 16. My created player is en route to becoming the GOAT, and the Dodgers just picked me up since KC felt they could no longer afford me (I would've accepted a pay cut, damn it!).

So I'm batting third and hitting a stupid .450 on the year with infinite home runs and RBIs. Basically like I drank the blood of Barry Bonds and sacrificed young kittens to the altar of Babe Ruth. I have a higher WAR in three seasons than most Hall of Famers reached in their careers. I hit 2-3 moon shots out of the park per game, to the point of it being absurd and borderline boring.

AND STILL every damn time I come up to the plate the TV commentary is like, "And stick around, because the ever-dangerous Yasiel Puig is up next!" Motherfucker is hitting .250 with like 10 homers and 30 ribeyes. It makes me dislike the actual Yasiel Puig to the point I hope he toils in the minors forever...and I don't know a damn thing about him.

/thisisneogaf.gif

Chuck

Still without luck
Does anyone know the stat for most batting average points dropped in a season following an mvp award?

Harper has to break that this year, whatever it is.

Top Bottom