• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Dre3001

There's literally 7 dudes in the stands at this Rays-Sox game.

#BurnDownTheTrop

Worst team in the majors this year playing in the worst stadium in the league, not too surprised.

For what its worth though, the Rays sent out emails about 2 weeks ago to anyone who was on their email list, season ticket holders, etc and was asking about what they would want to see in a new stadium and also launched a website where anyone could go and submit their opinion on a new stadium in the Tampa area.

Something will get resolved by the end of 2017 in regards to the future of the franchise, whether or not that is in Tampa though remains to be seen.

rando14

Sanchez is a beast.

Gary Sanchez can't be stopped.

Arent you supposed to be tanking...

skeptical.gif

Bob Nightengale is reporting that Diamondbacks ownership a few months ago stepped in and vetoed a trade that would have sent Shelby Miller to the Marlins in exchange for three unidentified players (one of whom Nightengale believes to be Luis Castillo, who went to the Padres in the Andrew Cashner trade). Ownership said it would "would look bad" to give up on Miller so quick after giving up so much to get him (Ender Inciarte, Aaron Blair, and Dansby Swanson).

Nightengale also reports that ownership stepped in and stopped the firing of manager Chip Hale back in June. Tony La Russa and Dave Stewart had planned to fire Hale and hire AAA manager Phil Nevin to manage the rest of the season.

The vetoes are calling into question whether La Russa and Stewart will return in 2017.

I must have missed that, what did he do?

he was arguing with the catcher, stepping out, calling time out causing the pitcher to balk but since he had called time the balk was overturned. there's more to it than that but just being a general pain in the ass and doing bush league stuff.

This reminds me that I recently dreamt the Braves traded for Trout and it only cost them 5 prospects. Oh, if only.

Atlanta's top five prospects, how much more could it be?

Give us a mid level pitching prospect for McCann.
We'll given you a hot dog with ketchup on it for McCann.

a pizza burger, and three hot dogs with ketchup, mayo optional and cheese of your choice.

Malo

Banned
How much money do the Yankees realistically have to eat to get rid of McCann? Half of what he's owed?

Also, can Dave Stewart bail us out before he gets fired? Thanks.

Macattk15

Jesus christ ... and what a fucking meatball. Crushed.

I wish we didn't have so many pitchers on the fucking DL or this Cody Martin dude would be rotting in AAA.

Literally middle of the plate and 88 mph ....

Mortemis

Banned
It's dinger Monday for he Yankees. I kinda miss the days that Safeco was a pitchers park.
It still kinda is, Cody Martin is a dinger machine though.

Jesus christ ... and what a fucking meatball. Crushed.

I wish we didn't have so many pitchers on the fucking DL or this Cody Martin dude would be rotting in AAA.

Literally middle of the plate and 88 mph ....

He'll most likely be sent down tomorrow to make room for Tai whose most likely pitching tomorrow.

Bob Nightengale is reporting that Diamondbacks ownership a few months ago stepped in and vetoed a trade that would have sent Shelby Miller to the Marlins in exchange for three unidentified players (one of whom Nightengale believes to be Luis Castillo, who went to the Padres in the Andrew Cashner trade). Ownership said it would "would look bad" to give up on Miller so quick after giving up so much to get him (Ender Inciarte, Aaron Blair, and Dansby Swanson).

Nightengale also reports that ownership stepped in and stopped the firing of manager Chip Hale back in June. Tony La Russa and Dave Stewart had planned to fire Hale and hire AAA manager Phil Nevin to manage the rest of the season.

The vetoes are calling into question whether La Russa and Stewart will return in 2017.
The D Backs look real fucking stupid with Swanson already in the majors and Miller in triple A because he fucking sucks. And then they spend all that money on Greinke for 4th starter production. They weren't ready to go all in. Tony La Russa is an awful executive.

Top Bottom