• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

gamz

Danny Ecker
‏@DannyEcker

BREAKING: Guaranteed Rate has purchased naming rights to U.S. Cellular Field. Will be known as Guaranteed Rate Field thru 2030.

LOL

Thanks fucking awful. At least Cellular Field or The Cell was semi okay.

Wait, this breaks on the same day?!

Guaranteed Rate ordered to pay $25M in alleged loan diversion scheme

Chicago-based Guaranteed Rate was ordered to pay more than $25 million in damages for an alleged corporate espionage scheme that seems straight out of the play "Glengarry Glen Ross," with an employee diverting hundreds of loan applications from a rival mortgage company.

A California jury this week found that Guaranteed Rate and loan officer Benjamin Anderson defrauded his former employer, Mount Olympus Mortgage, by downloading and transferring more than 200 active loan files and personal financial data on 900 borrowers before switching firms nearly two years ago.

"It was quite an elaborate scheme," said Chad Hummel, a Los Angeles-based partner with Sidley Austin who represented Mount Olympus Mortgage. "He transferred all of the data without our consent or any of the customers' consent."

zulux21

I get that teams make money from naming rights but at what point is it too much?

Guaranteed Rate????

White sox should have taken a lower bid for a better sounding name.

i didn't think it could get worse, but i guess it can.

anyways

who here thinks ortiz will be a Hall of famer?
and if you think he will but AROD, Barry Bonds ect won't and shouldn't... why?

jbug617

Banned
fuck Benintendi hurt. Trying to avoid a tag and seems like he rollover his ankle pretty good. Needed help to get to the dugout.
CqqtmGYXEAE--mS.jpg

Top Bottom