• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

gamz

So in four years.

Kris Bryant:

College player of the year

Minor league player of the year

Rookie of the year

MVP

Pretty fucking incredible.

Line_HTX

Richard Justice ‏@richardjustice 36m36 minutes ago

Almost incomprehensible what has happened to @SFGiants. Best record in majors at break (57-33). Worst record since (11-25).

Mmmm, ketchup~

BFIB

Almost incomprehensible what has happened to @SFGiants. Best record in majors at break (57-33). Worst record since (11-25).

Bruce Bochy:

ZQpOSr.gif

Mmmm, ketchup~

ASG - July 12th
New thread posted - July 11th

Correlation = Causation.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Corran has doomed the SF season since creating OT2.

Only a surprise Taylor Swift album release announcement for this October can save us now.

Line_HTX

Jake Kaplan ‏@jakemkaplan 18m18 minutes ago

The Astros' Sept. 11 game against the Cubs at Minute Maid Park will be the ESPN Sunday night game, per @Ben_ESPN.

I guess that's my alternative for SNF that night.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal

Full trade announced by #Phillies: Carlos Ruiz and cash to #Dodgers for A.J. Ellis, RHP Tommy Bergjans and a PTBNL.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal

Full trade announced by #Phillies: Carlos Ruiz and cash to #Dodgers for A.J. Ellis, RHP Tommy Bergjans and a PTBNL.

Weird trade. Isn't Ellis Kershaw's best bud and personal catcher? Why trade him for another old as fuck C?

Weird trade. Isn't Ellis Kershaw's best bud and personal catcher? Why trade him for another old as fuck C?

aj's numbers are pretty trash.. he barely even plays these days

kershaws personal catcher doesn't mean much when kershaw is on the dl

he was valued in the clubhouse though that will be felt

i do feel for him

It's a really, really sad day for me and a really sad day for my family. One of the things I was most proud of was being a Dodger for my entire career.

:(

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Because one of them can still produce at the plate especially against LHP and the other is an automatic out.

Haven't seen Dodgers fans so irrationally tied to a mediocre catcher since the time they traded Paul Lo Duca and their GM got fired because of it.

Because one of them can still produce at the plate especially against LHP and the other is an automatic out.

Haven't seen Dodgers fans so irrationally tied to a mediocre catcher since the time they traded Paul Lo Duca and their GM got fired because of it.

I hadn't seen Ellis' numbers. Holy hell hes toast. Wonder if he gets into coaching next season.

because the mediocre batter puts down a great pitching game plan and help Kersh become Kersh.

Choomp

Banned
Huh, wonder what the thinking behind that move is. Hearing that Kershaw and Ellis took it really hard. Sucks, they must've been really close

Top Bottom