• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

OH MY GAH

[EDIT: yeah, Shane Spencer was a scab...but that run in September was almost the most awesome thing about the 1998 season. Then, he was super-trash.]

Malo

Banned
I hate you Malo.

I want nice things too!

The Yankees suddenly getting good again the second they decide to go young just isn't fair
Lnodsk2.jpg

Sanchez is a god

At least Mookie has 4 hits. That's my positive spin for this game.

It's basically one bad inning from your knuckleballer that went ugly fast. Everything else has been fine for Boston.

KC's bullpen is on a ridiculous tear for three weeks, despite injuries. They've got to crack at some point, maybe even this series. But for now, it feels like a W if we get to the pen with a lead.

:edit: WTF at the dude wearing a Royals jersey and Red Sox cap? Boo this man.

Chase17

It's basically one bad inning from your knuckleballer that went ugly fast. Everything else has been fine for Boston.

KC's bullpen is on a ridiculous tear for three weeks, despite injuries. They've got to crack at some point, maybe even this series. But for now, it feels like a W if we get to the pen with a lead.

:edit: WTF at the dude wearing a Royals jersey and Red Sox cap? Boo this man.

True. Game has been by no means terrible or anything. Just would hope to be more competitive in a game where they get 11 hits (although its lopsided since 10/11 are from top 4 in the lineup). Live or die by the knuckleball.

Edit: I think the two close Rays loses has me on edge lol

Be a genie is legit. Loup not so much. Good to see the Donaldson hitting again, Martin is so hot and Smoak decided not to be completely useless tonight.

It'll be good to get Travis back soon.

True. Game has been by no means terrible or anything. Just would hope to be more competitive in a game where they get 11 hits (although its lopsided since 10/11 are from top 4 in the lineup). Live or die by the knuckleball.

Edit: I think the two close Rays loses has me on edge lol

Moylan from down under made it interesting. Herrera time.

WTF did they just do a 1-3-5 double play?

With the hated ones getting a gimmie from Atlanta tonight, we really need this one againt the cubbies. If Norris can last another inning or two we should be golden

billeh

Did he slam the button on his life alert after laying out for that one?

Edit: Oh look, another gimme for them to GIDP to the plate.

Top Bottom