• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Ffs, it'd be nice if the Jays had any sort of consistency.

Maybe Atkins should take a run at Santana

It would be nice if the Gibby doesn't slot Thole in for any day Dickey is not pitching, Gibby has turned into a complete and utter whackjob when it comes to killing potential rallies with Thole and putting in Cecil or Loup for the sake of going left on left.

You can't spell Thole without hole, and that's what Thole is, a hole in the line-up.

Joe

RauB648.png

He'd be going to the AL and be another Edgar Martinez or Big Papi.

E: Fellow Doyer fans, Why they send Kenta to Single A? Pitch count too high?

Sure he could be another outlier, or he could be like most baseball players and see a steady decline into his 30s. I wouldn't bet $25 million a year on him being an outlier.

Sure he could be another outlier, or he could be like most baseball players and see a steady decline into his 30s. I wouldn't bet $25 million a year on him being an outlier.

He's worth a gamble. If you take his 2014 season away, his stats are very consistent. I think I take a chance on him.

He'd be going to the AL and be another Edgar Martinez or Big Papi.

E: Fellow Doyer fans, Why they send Kenta to Single A? Pitch count too high?

it's just some maneuvering they did so that Brock Stewart pitches on Sunday .. apparently single a ends on Sunday or something

kenta is pitching on Monday in colorado

Top Bottom