• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Why the fuck is every Cali team blacked out in Vegas for mlbtv. All I want to do is watch the Giants destroy the braves in my hotel room...

gamz

KB also passed Trout for the MLB fWAR lead!

He's incredible. He just goes out quietly and destroys the baseball. Not only that but he plays, what, 5-6 positions. Baseball is hard as hell and he makes it look easy and fun. He's just absurd.

His temperament reminds me of Sandberg.

bebop242

He's incredible. He just goes out quietly and destroys the baseball. Not only that but he plays, what, 5-6 positions. Baseball is hard as hell and he makes it look easy and fun. He's just absurd.

His temperament reminds me of Sandberg.

If he keeps going like this the next few years (with a couple rings), he's going to be part owner of the team he signs with when he hits free agency.

Velcro Fly

I go to bed early on a Friday night with the score 3-2 Dodgers. I'm tired from work and trying to fight off getting sick from all the flemmy kiddos at school. I wake up an KRIS BRYANT has happened. Amazing way to start my morning :)

gamz

Man I can't wait until the Cubs get swept in the division series.

cigar-smile.jpg

gamz

If he keeps going like this the next few years (with a couple rings), he's going to be part owner of the team he signs with when he hits free agency.

I can't even imagine what he'll command. Russell too. They both have Boras.

But the good news is the Cubs are so damn flush with money, esp with a TV deal coming.

Sign them all!

Jesse Rogers ‏@ESPNChiCubs 8h8 hours ago
Forget the fans chanting, some of Bryant's teammates were chanting MVP when reporters walked in the clubhouse (for our benefit).

Yanks manufacturing runs... would've been so nice if they could've done this earlier in the season when they could've had a legit postseason shot.

We get Bautista, Travis and Pillar back and you decided to swap Russell out for THOLE?

WTF Gibby, you HAVE to insert a blackhole in that batting order, don't you?

Top Bottom